Skip to content

SERengines, is it worth using?

Can some of you please share your experience with SERengines if you've used it recently. Is the service worth using?

Comments

• Not work for me, you'd better to wait after the v2.0 is release.
  • I ended up giving it a shot and it's been working well so far.
  • I just test it and surely it will work well for me.
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    edited August 2015
    @BigGulpsHuhWelp Thanks @moobs Thanks @zxlgo and thanks!

@sashilover Thanks for your feedback.. The whole deal with SER2 is to get more web2.0s that have not been possible with the socket based submitter like GSA SER due to their complex javascript protection and to also make it so integrated with GSA SER you wouldn't even know it.

It will also give us control to take away some of the setting options within GSA SER which are not suitable when it comes to dealing with Web2.0s which in most cases are the sole reason for someone having issues with our SEREngines addon. (Also note, a quick support ticket solves)

We have been successfully operating for 2 years and have a loyal customer base. Every support ticket and every common issue (proxies, wrong gsa ser settings, emails, captchas) that has occurred has been noted down and SER2 (which is not its real name :) ) will try and simplify the web2.0 creation and management process because the truth is GSA SER is too powerful for just Web2.0 creation and one wrong checkbox outside of what our PDF guide suggests can be the difference between @zxlgo , @moobs and @BigGulpsHuhWelp success and yours.

All existing loyal customers will have the option to be upgraded for free and always maintain the same price. New customers will have the option of using the existing version of SEREngines or using SER2 for a slightly higher price.
  • Any time frame of when "Ser2"  Will be release or what kind of engine it will include?  I have a few idea's  But i'd rather not assume.  If you'd like to send me a PM I'd be fine with that as well. :)
  • @JAMESE when will you release SER2?
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @JAMESE has been hinting at SER 2.0 for so long I don't think it's actually going to happen. Surely it must be time to give an estimated release date for your loyal customers like myself? I've kept up the subscription to 1.0 because I want to wait until 2.0 is out and use that; but 1.0 is pretty useless now. It used to be good.

If it were me and I didn't have an active subscription I'd wait until/when/if JAMESE actually releases 2.0. I doubt it'll be this side of Christmas.
  • Honeybee918zHoneybee918z 607 8th Avenue Youngstown
    I liked using it, but it depends on the requirements of the person then you will come to know that it will for you likewise or not.
  • edited September 2015
    It's been okay for tier 2, but it's definitely outdated. Unfortunately there are no alternative services that work with GSA that I have found, and IMO SERengines 2.0 is a myth. 

A number of the SERengine web 2.0s do not work, and I haven't seen a single api update since I first got it a couple months ago. 
  • its a good software.. if we purchased other extra services .. then it work level is so high.. no body can amagine  the power of this engine...
  • I was considering this service as an add-on, but I think that I will wait for SER 2.0 to see the light of day.

• @hansfrasp Haha, that day may never come.
  • Just cancelled this after nearly 2 years. Come on JAMESE bring out an update and I'll rebuy.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @jamese Care to comment on all the post above. What is the ETA on that promised update
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Just talked to James (SERengines creator) and he said he's been on holiday and will be back tomorrow. He said SERengines 2 is still being developed and they're just making the changes needed to integrate into SER.

He said for anyone having problems to open a ticket, the developers are monitoring the tickets.

I'm just relaying this info, but I'm sure James will probably have more to say and can answer your questions when he gets back.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    On holiday since 6 Aug which was last update here.
    I have little respect for vendors who abandon their sales thread for 2 months and don't communicate with its clients.

And still no ETA on V2.0 let alone basic updates to the existing platforms...

I am cancelling my subscription to this service until such time he pull his finger out of his arse and take his bussiness serious

• @royalmice ... yes you are quite right.. because if a company launch any product..he should have to communicate his clients ... and make it better as the clients want... 
  • OK.

Based on the above, I am going to be holding my breath for a long time and, if V2 is ever released, it's likely to disappoint.

Very sad.

• dear don't sad... I cant see any person to sad..one day it will become true..
  • @jamese Still on holiday?
  • @jamese doesnt seem particularily dedicated to this project
  • tayyabtayyab Pakistan
    hahaha.. actually their team don't want to sale it more...
    the sale of product is achieving their peak point.. 
    when will 0 per day... then maybe a new version will enter...