Skip to content

GSA Auto Website Submitter. URL already exists in the directory.

Hello! I use GSA Auto Website Subbmitter. I made a project, but when i start to submit and after look the result in all succesfull directories i saw this message "The URL could not be validated. Either the page does not exist or the server cound not be contacted.URL already exists in the directory."
But i can't to find my link in this directory

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

as written in my email (please use one way to communicate next time):

check this tool: http://docu.gsa-online.de/soft_submit/link_report

• kasymovkasymov Kyrgyzstan
    thanks for anser
    i have another question

Can GSA Captcha Breaker works with GSA auto website Subbmitter?
    Yes, in options you can set it when clicking on the captcha service label to change it to Captcha Breaker.
    Yes i made it, but when Captcha appears, CB didn't guess captcha.

I use CB with GSA SER and GSA Website Auto Subbmitter

Did the TEST work for you in options? Else try starting SER/Website Submitter as admin. 

Test worked. But captchas not guessed
    you see solves in CB log?
    Yes, in log i can see solves, but why "Time spent"=15 sec? 
    because it was sending this recaptcha to an external captcha service where it waited like 15 seconds without getting any reply and then returned nothing. Please check if that captcha service is working at all.
    CB works, it solves captcha in GSA SER
    But in GSA auto website subbmitter it doesn't
    so no captchas in the log of CB ?
    Captchas are in log, but CB doesn't solve this captchas
    please post a screenshot
    Here you can see screenshot https://gyazo.com/7196566c25c8094f6b231a9597379e44

And when project was done, all captach not solved. But CB is worked. I tried to push to "Analyse image...." it showed me how much captaches, and i tried to push to "Submit all filled..." it showed me nothing, just pushed and that's all
    Also i can't connect DeCapthcer
    i pushed Test and i saw this message https://gyazo.com/9621822807b4d1ad7e948f5b513ad1f1

I have balance in System, and all details were right

1st screenshot: It shows that you use a 3rd party service to solve recaptcha at least. This service seems down as 15 sec passes

2nd screenshot: you enabled to simulate decaptcher in CB. So all queries are redirected there. 

okay, thanks for your answer

i have another question. How works E-mail validation tool? i added e-mail, login, port, password in settings of project, but when project was done, i couldn't verified all email links. I pushed to Parse E-mails and it gave me nothing, i pushed to opened all checked URLs it also gave me nothing.
    Please tell me, what need to do for this tool
    I read docu, i did the same, but i got nothing

once you submitted, you sometimes have to validate the submissions. That tool will login to your email account (configure in options) and check for links it will click to validate submissions.
    I understand that this tool validate submissions, but i push Parse E-mails or open all checked URLs it gave me nothing. How make that this tool will validate submissions

All details of email are right
    you have to configure the email account in options first (pop3 server/smtp server with login/password). Then it should be able to login form this screen and check emails for links. Of course you must make sure that you do not check the account with some other tool or at least make sure that other tool is not deleteing all email messages once logged in.
    edited October 2015
    Thanks for your ansers.

Can GSA Website Subbmitter automatically delete my added successfully link? 

Now i see that Link already exist in directory, but i can manually find it in directory. I used search and it didn't find my link
    sorry no, thats not possible. If you get a message like "link already added" then it can also mean that the link is not added to the site, but to there database and still waiting approval. Unfortunatelly this is a very unsatisfying situation as noone knows what they actually mean by this. But it's a message from the site and the only one I can work with.
    what you can offer me? In all directory i can find my links
    I can not offer anything as I explained above. The message that those sites give is all I have myself as well. Im not the owner of the sites to deliver any better message.