Skip to content

Use more then one 127.0.0.1:8080

Hello,
Im trying this tool and is awesome, but... there is a problem i can add only one 127.0.0.1:8080 to GSA SER, so, only 1 proxie will be activated on GSA, yea it rotates every 30seconds, but only 1 proxie... i want something like add more 127.0.0.1:8080.

127.0.0.1:8080
127.0.0.1:8081
127.0.0.1:8082
127.0.0.1:8083
127.0.0.1:8084
127.0.0.1:8085

And each one get a diferent ip from the tool, that can be possible? thanks :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm what would be the use for this?
  • its to have multiple Proxies added on GSA SER, because i only can add one 127.0.0.1:8080, so there is only one proxie to use.
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    edited September 2015
    Hi Sven,

This is actually a good suggestion. GSA Proxy scraper exports working proxies in a file on a regular basis. GSA SER should have a provision to import this file after x amount of time to have latest list of working proxies. This will help to run the various GSA SER processes using multiple threads and multiple proxies simultaneously.

well whats the use adding more than one proxy who will in the end use the same list in PS ?
    edited September 2015
    Hi Sven,

In GSA SER I believe that currently  if I manually import 10 proxies, I can technically have 10 threads run simultaneously using 10 different proxy ips without getting google blocked. If I use GSA Proxy scraper as a internal proxy server then I always have to use the same ip for multiple threads till the proxy ip is changed. This naturally is a bottleneck.
    As an example, If I check index, it will be faster if I have imported 10 or more proxies which are available to GSA SER at same time. If I use GSA Proxy scraper, it will do index checking one thread at a time.

other than PS uses the same proxy, there is no bottleneck. And if you set it to change IP each second, it is no bottleneck at all.
    edited September 2015
    Yes it is a bottleneck as the number of threads is limited to only 1 incase of current integration of proxy scraper as an internal server with GSA SER.
    Even though it works but from speed point of view it will be too slow.

I have checked for index check as well as for site search and found it too slow. :(
    well on each connection to the PS tool it is starting a new thread so nothing is blocking here.
    ok
  • then there is a auto export proxies on PS, but GSA SER don't have an auto import proxies
    @skonner87 it has. You simply add a new proxy provider and instead of pointing it to an URL, you choose the file.
  • Hello @Sven it's awesome thanks :)
    @skonner87 it has. You simply add a new proxy provider and instead of pointing it to an URL, you choose the file.

hmmn. This feature was what I was asking in my earlier comments. It seems my written communication needs to be improved. :-S
  • yea i have found that function is awesome :), but there is another programs they cant import a file every x time and test, so asign a Proxie to a internal port, and add it to that program while GSA PS is changing the ip on that internal port every X time will be really yummy :P