Skip to content

Email Verify

edited January 2013 in Need Help
How long can the email verification process take?

I have been running 5 projects for a few days now and have over 600 emails in the associated Hotmail inbox just sitting there doing nothing...

However, i can see that over 500 emails have been deleted (went to the POP folder).

Even when I set GSA in Verify email only mode it still does not go down...
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Did you check the option to delete emails at all?
  • I have ticked the "Delete message when verification link found" only.
  • Does it confuse things when using a single email account for multiple projects?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    enable to delete also emails older than X days...as you will not only receive emails with verification links.
  • I have done this now, although I have not been running the projects for more than 5 days.

There are still lots of emails in the hotmail account that I would have expected GSA to check through and follow the link to activate accounts etc.
  • I am getting the same thing(v5.00)... with mine the emails were in the junk folder due to filter issues ... so I moved them to the inbox. Many of them are confirmation emails. I just rank the project again and it went through parsing the emails but they are still there in the inbox... even the confirmation emails. My settings are delete email when verification link found and also delete messages older than 5 days.