Skip to content

pause project after X links built. then STOP project after Y links built

option to pause the project after X links built for Y minutes. then STOP project after Z links built. 

example: after 20 verified links build PAUSE project for 1 day... once total links built is 500 STOP project compeletly. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    way to unusal option sorry.
  • edited September 2015
    I understand what you are saying, but think about it. this would be very helpful option.  lot of people want to build X number of links but want to build them over a period of time. I want to build 5K links to a web2.0. but want to build 100 a day. If i just let the program run because it's so powerful it can build those 5K links in 1 day. If i set it to build 100 links a day. then I have to remember to go into gsa and stop it after a certain amount of days. with this feature people would be able to control how many links build a day so it doesn't build to fast, but then stop the link building once the links per url get where they want. It would make ser even more automated and hands free. 
  • +1 for this.

@Sven

This is a standard option in lots of seo tools like Rankwyz , Magic Submitter ..etc ..but maybe goldstenag1 didn't explain it enough. Let's say I want to run a campaign with 100 link /day but ONLY for 15 days then I want it to stop. (happens a lot in daily work) In SER we must stop it manually which is not a big deal.. but when you have let's say 40 campaigns and there is NO "campaign start date" visible somewhere in SER it's a pain in the neck.

I suggest something like this ( if possible )  :

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Something like that can be done with the scheduler.
  • @Sven

Yes , but it's for all projects! I will not stop all projects for all my customers for the sake of one customer!

Anyway , SER is one the most feature rich piece of software you can deal with. So I can't complain that much when it misses a feature or two. Just please try to add this on your to do list someday. Thanks.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    This would be pretty helpful.

T1 - Web 2
    T2 - SER
    T3 - SER

T2 would build say 100 links to each T1. After daily revivification and links that have died it would rebuild so each T1 always has 100 T2's and then T3 is always left to crack on and build to T2.