Skip to content

Nested Macro Bug

edited January 2013 in Bugs
This one is best explained with an example. Say I want to use the same thing in the "Description 450" field as I do in the "Article Summary" field. Rather than copy and paste it twice every time (there are other fields I duplicate), I simply put in the "Description 450" field %article_summary%, then export the data fields. Next time, I simply import the data fields, and there are not many things to fill in.

This is great, except... if I happen to use another macro in "Article Summary" (say for example, I use %url%), then when I run the test and look at "Description 450", where the URL should be, I just see "%url%. It doesn't replace it with the URL, I guess because it's a macro nested within another macro.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats just for the test. If you want that working, please provide a project backup.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    @Sven there is another bug in the captcha service. The option "Use only if page rank is 1 - 10" it's not saved when GSA SER is restarted.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    wow you are right, totally different topic though but fixed it now for upcoming version