Skip to content

GSA PI Problem

Hello guys, 
I have gsa PI but i have a problem, i cant sort urls by words which i wanted. I have 9 million urls from a client and i need to short the urls which has bad words inside but i cant. In theory gsa PI could do it but in practice it cant sort any word.  i uncheck the box which filter by engine, it is trying to filtering by engine not the words. I have 9 million url for a client of me and i need to pi point me the website which has bad words in it. So i can delete them. For trying it out i made something like this as well, i made a fake url list like x.com y.com and z.com and i select the filter by keyword and i select all the section and i put there words x , y and started the process but it didnt filter by keyword. Pi try to filter it out by engine and nothing come out. I checked unrecognized engines and x.comy.com and z.com was there and there was no filtering. Basicaly i need to filter a list which has bad words in it. Team of GSA made a update yesterday about this but it is not working still. 
Could you check it is the same also for you guys too ?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    The keyword filter is working fine on our end. Do you happen to be running on a VPS? If so, maybe I can login and check it out.
  • no i am working on my personal computer, but if you want i can install teamviewer
    @DrZoidberg - I just tested it again and it worked fine. Keep in mind if you're using fake domains as an example, most of those options aren't going to work because there isn't really a website there for it to check <title tags> , meta data, etc. The only options that would work for fake domains would be the domain name option and anywhere in the URL option.

I'm going to be leaving very soon (30 minutes) but I'll shoot you a PM.
  • ı checked with real domains as well but it is not working. I am waiting for you my friend. 
    Thank you :)
    Problem Found : The option "Keyword must be present in all of the selected options" was enabled which is why the URL's weren't being identified properly since the keywords weren't listed in all areas. Unchecking this solved the problem.
  • Thank you for your great support :)
    No problem, happy to help :)
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    edited September 2015
    Hi,
    I have purchased GSA Platform Identifier today. As My first project to test , I took one of the verified list from GSA search engine ranker. (url redirect file).

Ideally, the GSA Platform Identifier should have only created one file with 100% file processed but what I found was that it was bifurcating the url redirect files as wordpress files and other engine files and, the bulk of the urls were put into unrecognized file.

Logically, it should match with GSA search engine ranker and should have put the whole content of the source into one file similar to GSA search engine ranker.

I am using GSA Platform Identfier version 1.28.
    @vignesh676 - Hmm. I'll take a look into this, shooting you a PM.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @vignesh676 replied to you by email (why always double posts?) :/
     I thought this is a forum and anyone will answer. I had also raised a ticket which I believed you guys will specifically reply.
    Sorry about this.
    edited September 2015
    I have sent a reply to your mail. hopefully you have received the same.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I did and answered. It's just a pain for me to answer here and by email. Don't get me wrong, I am here for you to help but I find it annoying answering the same here and there. Maybe we should handle this all by forum now as others can jump in. Especially as it's not 11pm here and I need some sleep.