Skip to content

scraping with scrapebox > important to ser. want to use scraped list for a specific project posible?

aarongoldstenaarongoldsten Illuminati palace
after you get a scrapped list for scrapebox using gsa footprints is there a way to set gsa so you ONLY use the urls you scrapped? 

ty! 

Comments

• aarongoldstenaarongoldsten Illuminati palace
    oh !! 

Maybe i find it? 

tools > important target urls > from file > important text file and then gsa will use only this file to post to if use urls from global site lists is disabled and scraping urls in gsa is disabled to? 

I want to ONLY use a file I scrapped to post to (I making it nitch relevant) ty! 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Yep, that is correct. Disable search engines and global site lists and it will only use your imported list when posting.

Just make sure when you export your URLs from SB they're in ANSI format, not the default UTF/Unicode or whatever it is or they won't import properly.

In SB you can go to options at the top menu > default export file format > ANSI. (if you use SB with SER a lot)
  • aarongoldstenaarongoldsten Illuminati palace
    ahh!!! Thank for the top s4nt0s. Saved me probably a few hours trying to figure out why it wasn't importing. :) 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @aaribgikdsten - No problem ;)