Skip to content

Export blacklist

Hello @Sven have a suggestion. When I check the links of a campaign and add a domain to the blacklist, right click, add blacklist. These domains then appear in Options> Filter, but added one by one, and I have many.

There is no option to export in FILTER. If could export, the add to a .txt file alguns hang of mine and I would call server.

You can add the option to export the list of blacklist so easy, is that I have added hundreds and I do it by hand can be time, I think it is an easy option. I add to blacklist right button, and every so often export them to TXT.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can do it differently and add a macro here like %file-c:\banned.txt% and this will read the file on project start instead of the items you added. This way you just have to modify one file for all projects without anything else required.
  • I just use a theme for my websites, so websites in blacklist is the same.

I think it might be useful to others, but to export the independent urls Filter menu, would be very comfortable for me to squeeze in a TXT is the most suitable option for me. Will consider its advice, but it's not for me.
    you got an export int he project edit popup menu. Maybe thats also helpful here?
  • Sven I do not understand, do not know how to export that list.
    edit project and right click with mouse on that list with the bad word entries. There youc an export the list.
  • We get lost in conversation and language.

If I go to a project and I'll see verified, and I see that a domain deleted me everything, I start over and give it to the blacklist option. This is not far in the campaign, this is going to Options> Filter and for all campaigns

Filter the problem that there is no option to export these urls. If I could export the meteria in a TXT would rise to a server and would call mine. No option to import and add, but not export. If I export, then I delete, because it makes no sense that the FILTER is filled with many independent urls

url1
    url2
    url3
    url4
    url5

I have over 500 domains added so, and now copied one by one to take them to a TXT seems an exaggeration, if there way to export the problem is fixed, because if you delete option there.

That's why I say that when you add a blacklist from verified using right mouse button and go to Options> Filter
    ahh ok so that global filter option you mean. OK I will add an export here.
  • Thank you very much, it will be very useful.