Skip to content

Is buying links a must for gsa?

Just curious where they can have their list? are their list comes from his gsa result?

currently I have hundreds semi-dedi proxy, and 6GB i7 vps, should I need to buy links?

because currently without links, my gsa are doing very well. will buy some links will improve my gsa?

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    You only buy links if you are not able to scrape links your self.
    People who sell links often have dedicated machines set up which scrape links 24/7, however these links are not targeted links and was scrapped using 1000's of different keywords. However if churn and burn is what u want then these will work just fine.

You will however have more authoritative links if they are linking back from relevant sites.Meaning the list you scrapped are all relevant to the niche or keyword you promote.

Drop me a PM if you want a service that does target url scraping
  • thanks for replying, my server run 24/7, I think I don't need it for now
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Devonius
    the server running 24/7 is one thing but do u have a decent scraper like GScraper and do you have a good list of the right footprints to scrape.
  • no I don't have, I only use gsa+wac to make some links for me, and only depends on keyword to get related sites.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Why not buy 2 licenses since GSA isn't that expensive and do A:B testing? One with link lists, one without...
  • or you could just do two projects
  • Just curious, how did you get hundreds for semi dedi proxies?
    Since that's more expensive as just buying an extra server for scraping :P 
  • @spunko2010 would you run them off the same instance?
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Depends on your budget and how much money you want to spend on testing it.
  • Honeybee918zHoneybee918z 607 8th Avenue Youngstown
    It depends on your performance either you can do without buying or you can buy the links for this purpose, Otherwise it is not imperative to buy the links.