Skip to content

Which Captcha Service Should I use With My CB

edited August 2015 in Need Help
Hello people,
I have recently discovered that my GSA CB is not able to solve many types of Captcha. So I need a New Captcha Service Which Can Solve Recaptcha But My Usage is too high as you see this img http://prntscr.com/8585c6  and My Success Rate per 1000 Captcha is Only 190 ( As per GSA SER ) . So Could You Please Recommend any Captcha Service for me based on my usage and Success rate. I've heard that Captcha Tronix And SpamvillaAre right now killers but spamvilla has no support. Which One Should I Choose

Thank You

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that screenshot tells me nothing. It just shows the captchas without any details of the result or detection.
  • Here is my full screen sven http://prntscr.com/85oksa
    ok, doesn't look like that bad to me.
  • Sven I just brought captcha tronix for re captcha solving . Could you please tell me how should I config it with GSA .should I add it in GSA setting (1st service CT 2nd service CB ) or add it in CB
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Add CaptchaTronics #1 in SER for Hard To Solve captchas only and CB #2.

• @sven How do I deal with this message 

"2015-08-20 04:00: Captcha Tronix Error: undefined error message (probably down) [first appeared at 2015-08-18 13:09]
    2015-08-19 21:58: Captcha Tronix Error: undefined error message (<html>
    <head><title>404 Not Found</title></head>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    <center><h1>404 Not Found</h1></center>
    <hr><center>nginx</center>
    </body>
    </html>
    ) [first appeared at 2015-08-18 13:11]
    2015-08-19 20:31: Captcha Tronix Error: undefined error message (Invalid Image File Posted!) [first appeared at 2015-08-19 00:21]"
    ignore it, it's propably some server issue on there end.
  • Is there a way to remove it and email error messages automatically
    no sorry
  • Long since I lost that function. That warning is useless because when campaigns take a while working, ALL all display a red notice because as a problemsven OCR server says.
    But it makes no sense to show you all with failures, it is a lack of logic
    I also I join the request that can be put only warnings for failing mails, now have no sense that all campaigns running show the red symbol, do not do them any attention or useless. If it could be configured to only show some mail alert when it fails, use would have much logic.