Skip to content

Does it work with Windows 10

Just wanted to know before I update my computer.

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions

No problems at all for me with Win 10
  • Thanks for the feedback.  Anyone else or the developers?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    shouldn't be a problem using it on Windows 10. Though I hope I will never have to install this Spy-OS.
  • its free because you sell your soul and its rights to privacy
  • Well I wasn't aware of any huge privacy violations on windows 10.  I was more concerned with the torrent-like file sharing aspect of it than that.
  • Thanks for all the answers

Just read this or this and so on and on ....

Everyone using this OS after reading just those two links deserves it!

• DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    What I can say is that each and every time I try to load lists to verify them, with nothing else running beside this, the computer freezes. I tried an i3, and i7 with 8gb ram, both do the same. Tomorrow we are moving away to windows 8.

Windows 10... I installed BitDefender suite on it. If I raise the protection level, I am asked all the time about trying to connect to microsoft, trying to connect to live, to mother, to father, etc.

FBI would be sued to deliver such a privacy menacing software to the people. Yet Microsoft can. Ah, because I promise you your data is in safe hands!
    Haha yea exactly. However I think this strategy of M$ is working for most people who are not thinking of it or are public on facebook anyway. The usual mentality of "I have nothing to hide" is leading us to a totalitary system in some years. Noone thinks about consequences anymore.
    If I had a choice (my customers not using Windows in majority), I would stay on Linux.
  • If I had a choice (my customers not using Windows in majority), I would stay on Linux.

GSA SER/CB is the only reason I need windows servers. Wish they would work on linux servers.

cefege unfortunately you are the mijority :(
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    SER and CB wasn't working with wine on debian 8. Even if it did, it'd perform probaly badly.