Skip to content

where is the new option?

new: option "Number of simultaneous captcha requests"

can not find it anywhere, the changelog could give more clues about this.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    options->captcha !?
  • forgiveness, as was so evident that he had not seen.

What if there are 100 catpchas at once and have it set for example to 40, what about the remaining captchas? , Are left waiting?
  • as the current number of captchas that are being sent, is to have a reference
    they are queued and once a thread finishes, the next in the queue will jump in and get sent.
  • edited August 2015
    @Sven would be nice to have a threads limit options for services such as captchatronix. Not sure if this is fair for the developer but.. Warning! You are loosing out Captcha solves! You exceeded Your threads limit..

Captcha requests, captcha threads not sure how this works. If you can please explain a little this new option I would appreciate it. Thanks.

well this is exactly what it says in the hint. I don'T know what else to tell about it.
  • @sengines It works perfectly with that also use captchatronix. If you have 20 threads, put 19 in GSA to not skip captchatronix notice.

This function has been a great success by Sven and this perfect.

I use Capchatronix in first place with 20 threads, and 19 have enGSA because if it jump 20 notices in Captchatronix. I do not think Sven can improve what has already been done.

Thanks @Sven for this function as useful