Skip to content

GSA SERengines

i just subscribes to gsa ser engines...set up a campaign using private proxy...and I am getting very low submission rate...but my captcha account is getting eaten up (death by captcha) anyone know the reason for this. 
Thanks. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, but please check log and you probably see the reason? Maybe email accounts are no longer working?
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @Se7n, sorry just come across this thread. I would check the logs as Sven suggests. If you see a whole heap of captcha errors, then you know the issue.

By the sounds of your message. 

1. Low submission rate
    2. Captchas being eaten up
    3. DBC

Sounds like you are getting incorrect solves.
  • just try to solve captchas manually and if u got good submission ratio then the engines work well and there no problem (only in dbc)

but if u solve manually and the submission ration still low then that meen serengine is dead 

and am sure its dead so no need to try :-\"
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I'm using SEREngines and getting links so it's not dead. The platforms need some updating yes, but thats about all.

Make sure that you're not using yahoo, hotmail, etc, or any other free email account. A web 2.0 link is usually created to link to your money site, so use an email with that domain and it should work better.