Skip to content

How to repost more than once to the same set of links?

Let's say I have a list of 1,000 FORUM PROFILE links that I would like to use on a specific project for 8 runs, what should I do?

Please note that I would like 8 unique profiles from 8 different usernames. So this list of 1000 Forum Profiles, I need to get ~8000 unique profiles.

(The project used consists of multiple URLs, which is why I want to re-run the same list of couple of times! Please do not tell me to use separate projects for each of these URLs as I am already aware of that solution but it will not be convenient for me)

I purchased GSA specifically for these types of links (To replace xRumer), but I am kinda stuck on getting this feature running the way I want and would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    import the urls to the project + in options scheduled posting set it up to create 8 accounts per site.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @razorman

Something like the below would do the trick.
    Just remember the number of accounts you create should not be greater than the number of email accounts you added to the project.

I would suggest that if you want 8 that u increase the setting by 25% or more to make up for failed signups or submissions. So instead of telling it to create 8 accounts, rather tell it to do 10 or more, and hope you get at least 8