edited September 2015 in Buy / Sell / Trade

Main Features:
Math and Equation Captchas
General Question Captchas
Textcaptcha.com Captchas

We have a lot of plans to choose from:

Comments

• halyosyhalyosy jakarta
    wow very cheap more cheap that others if you have 2 or more gsa  is there any trial to your services? 
  • @halyosy,

Sign up on the site and PM me your username and I'll give you a couple days free.
  • It`s a REALLY good and easy to use service. Moreover the success rate is very
    good - according its native stats it`s 100%, anyway the GSA stats show
    2x, 3x more captchas sent - I`m not sure what provoke that difference.

Last but not least -- it has very competitive price - $10 for two IPs - it`s the cheaper price for such a service at that moment.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
  • halyosyhalyosy jakarta
    edited July 2015
    review

this services was awesome and for the prices tags it's so cheap 

i've been seen an improvement in my gsa verfied link i've been tried only do follow engine and contextual link and i must said 

this services boost my GSA verified link by at least 15-20 percentage more than usuall if i am don't use this services

and another plus you can see in real time what captcha you send and they solve in real time so this services is LEGIT and AWESOME and its CHEAP AS HELL because i am using 2 gsa so this services so cheap 

RECCOMENDED SERVICES AND SELLER 

approved i will take subscribe monthly :D 

thank you 
  • Exciting News!

Through the rest of August we are offering Trials for Answer Bot.

Simply Sign up free! And ask for the free Trial here.
  • We are offering Trials for Answer Bot till the end of August. If you have not done so you can sign up for free, then come here and say you want the free trial. Dont Miss out on the free trial only available during august. I dont know when i can offer more free trials so dont wait, get yours today.

• edited August 2015
    @sekan

Your free Trial has been started. But People are suppose to Post Here to actually qualify not just send a mail. We want people to see that Other members are interested in this Product.

Everyone, we are offering Free Trials for Answer Bot till the end of August. If you have not done so you can Sign up for free just click the button to sign up. Then Come Back Here and Post that you want the Free Trial. We will get in contact with you to approve the Special Offer of the Free Trial. Dont Miss out on this Special Offer only good to the end of August, So dont wait Hurry and Get your Free Trial Today!

• Interested. Just signed up.

What are these answer bots used for - which properties? ANd do most contextual properties need them? Thanks.
  • Forums seem to have the highest number of text captchas, but every platform can use them. I don't have any stats on specific platforms. The current average for our GSA users is 15K solves per month.
  • Everyone, we are offering Free Trials for Answer Bot till the end of August. If you have not done so you can Sign up for free just click the button to sign up. Then Come Back Here and Post that you want the Free Trial. We will get in contact with you to approve the Special Offer of the Free Trial. Dont Miss out on this Special Offer only good to the end of August, So dont wait Hurry and Get your Free Trial Today!

• I want a free trial please.
  • edited August 2015
    Thanks for your interest in our product your trial has started.

We are giving free trials for Answer Bot For the month of August yet. You get 5 free days, and if you leave a review can earn an extra up to 15 more days.

Simply reply here that you want the free trial after you have signed up for free. And we will get in contact with you to get you started on your free trial.

If you have any questions or concerns please visit:
    So our support staff can help you.

To get your trial just come back here and post you want the free trial and we'll get in contact with you to start your trial. As a bonus if you give a us a review you could earn up to 15 extra days. Dont miss out on this special offer. Start your free trial now just sign up free here:

• I want a free trial please. :)
  • Ok , so i tried this service . 

90% of the questions were answered correctly , the rest of 10% were too tricky .
    Fast question answers . Really satisfied about this service will continue with answer-bot.
  • edited September 2015
    Blandos
    thanks for your interest in Answer Bot, a message will be sent to you shortly.

thanks for your review for Answer Bot it is being submitted to our team, I'll let you know when you receive your bonus free days.

Sorry everyone for any delays on this forum, i had a PC die on me and its currently under repair.
    We are still rolling out free trials for Answer Bot so don't wait sign up free and request here for your free trial. Reviews can earn you extra days as a thank you for everyone who reviews our products. We appreciate all input on our products.

If you have any questions or concerns visit or support site for help.

• We are still rolling free trials out for Answer Bot, simple sign up for free and post here that you want the free trial.

• We are Still giving out Free Trials so don't miss out on this Special Opportunity to try it out.
    Simply sign up for free, post here that you want the trial and we will get in contact with you to start your Free Trial.

• We are Giving out Free Trials for Answer Bot, 5 days. And you can Earn up to 15 extra if you give Answer Bot a Review here.

Simply sign up free, request your the Free Trial here. Give us a Review here if you want to earn up to 15 days extra free. Its that easy.

Don't Miss out on this special Invitation for the Free Trial for this new service.

• We are Giving out Free Trials for Answer Bot, 5 days. And you can Earn up to 15 extra if you give Answer Bot a Review here.

Simply sign up free, request your the Free Trial here. Give us a Review here if you want to earn up to 15 days extra free. Its that easy.

Don't Miss out on this special Invitation for the Free Trial for this new service.

Simply sign up free, request your Free Trial here. Give us a Review here if you want to earn up to 15 days extra free. Its that easy.

• Don't Miss out on this special Invitation for the Free Trial for this new service.

• can i get free trial. Just send you a pm from registration mail.