Skip to content

New To GSA Ser. Need Mentor

edited July 2015 in Need Help
Good day everyone. I am new in this forum and totally new user of GSA Ser. I badly want to learn GSA since I want to move to SEO. Can anyone please assist me how to start?

So here the questions running in my mind right now:
  1. What do I need to know first as a total newbie with GSA
  2. I already watched GSA Ser training on youtube and I already learned few things, but how can I set up a good campaign
  3. What do I need to set up a campaign? Do I need proxy? 
  4. I already tried setting up a campaign but I am not sure if I am doing it right. I always see red instead of green. Why is that?
  5. How many email accounts do I need to have? And what provider (gmail, yahoomail or hotmail)?
  6. I see on the right side "Where to submit" what should I put on the field when I select 1 option
  7. When I click article, new tab appear (article manager). What do I need to do with that thing?
  8. Do I need to get VPS now since I am still learning how to use GSA?
  9. I am using captcha sniper but why there are no solved captcha?
  10. When I create a new campaign and click on the tab "E-mail verification" why there is a default email address there? I tried to delete it but instead of being gone it just replace <Edit me>. Is that normal?

Comments

• how about using the 'search' button
  • Hi,
    Welcome to the forum!
    I won't be much help for you but until some more advanced users chime in to help you out with their wisdom you can watch this:

then go through this:
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/155/inofficial-gsa-search-engine-ranker-faq/p1

but this query is going to be your best friend for the next couple of months:
    site:forum.gsa-online.de YOUR QUESTION HERE

Have fun!
  • Thanks for your kind answer TheGypsy.
  • halyosyhalyosy jakarta
    edited July 2015
    hello good day to you i am new to seo to so i will tell you based on my experiances past this 6 months using gsa ser

1. how to properly set up the project in gsa ser
    2. content maker like WAC or kontentmachine
    3. my current setup GSA SER+CaptchaBreaker+INDEXER , good windows vps at least 2 core with 2gb ram pm me if you want to know where you can get it for 19 canadian dollar(currently 68 days online without down) , captchatronix , textcaptchasolver , proxies from buyproxies.org , for email you want to use catchall email avoid death email and blacklisted
     serengines(this is optional) , Content maker so you can make hundred project with ease (currently using Wicked article creator)
    4. colors meaning
    Green = submitting
    Blue= verification
    Orange = searching for new targets
    Red = something is wrong (not used for now)
    5. just need catch all email i vouch seospartans or catchallseo
    6. i am don't know what you meaning about this where to submit
    7. i am always use content creator like wac or kontentmachine so i rarely use the article tab just add more article if needed (because content creator like wac or kontent machine already have spin tags so you will never get the same article submitted in internet)
    8. yes you will need in fact you must use it 
    9. never use captcha sniper i heard you must create account first
    10. yes it's normal because you delete the default email you need to input email   

hope this help

sorry for bad english as english is not my mothertoungue
  • halyosy thank you for the answers
  • for email you want to use catchall email avoid death email and blacklisted
    Thats not true. Captchall emails are blacklisted fater than you can think. Simply whole domain is blacklisted so every email from catchall domain end in trash when you register.
  • halyosyhalyosy jakarta
    @satyr85 whoah thanks man so what would you suggest if i am using disposable yahoo email it will get get pop3 error because i run many project more than 30

can you suggest me for email the one that doesn't have pop3 socks error or something like that thank you for the info
  • @halyosy when using many emails from yahoo you must use proxies
  • No he dont have to use proxies.
    Pop3 errors are because too many logins in short time. Always use time to wait between 2 logins. I use yahoo with this settings and i dont get any errors + my accounts are alive for over 3-4 months.

Nice thing when it comes to emails are yahoo emails redirected to catchall email so you download emails from catchal email but you register using yahoos.

There is no perfect solution for emails - yahoos, can give errors etc, catchall domains will be listed on many spamlists faster than you think. On my side - Xrummer running for less than 24 hours and my catchall domain is already listed there:
    There is alot bs about catchall domains - its not solution for email blacklisting.
  • halyosyhalyosy jakarta
    @satyr85 whoah intersting idea to forward the yahoo email to catchall email but can i know how to do it ??/ registration with yahoo mail but you can forward it and read it from catchall email 

please help me how to do this setting thank you