Skip to content

GSA CB ask to user for imput captcha

kayzen76kayzen76 Italia
edited May 2015 in Need Help
I recently bought and installed CB, make some test, with SER (it say that communication is OK) but when I run a campaign with SER (article and WEB2.0) I got the form where to input captcha, and very few was sent to CB, also very low rate are solved.

I already installed the latest CB (and SER) version, disabled antivirus, free proxy setupped

Please let me know how can I solve this issue and improve the solve rate of CB

I also want to ask you if I must to upload some captcha from users, and how can I do it?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

you get queried with this form when CB was not able to solve a captcha. Youc an switch this off when unchecking this in global captcha options.

• Thanks Sven, I also noted after running CB all the night that captcha solved is now over 70% so it works fine!

I would like to know if is possible to improve the captcha solve percentage, like adding some solved captcha, or maybe it will be with future updates.
    well each captcha can be improved...some not much. But for that you need a good mix of captchas being able to be solved and some not. Just the normal set and not just unsolved captchas. Best thing you can do is downloading many captchas, enter the result and start optimizing the type based on them.
  • Sometimes I see the CB solve some captcha, but he said was done, but I can see that Cb out wrong letters/numbers. There is any way to correct easily this kind of error maybe manually? So the next time that will find that captcha combination CB will solve it correctly.
    Thanks
    Well of course CB can not know if the found answer is correct or not. Improving the result is only possible if you have a large number of captchas from the same type...and not just the unsolved but a good mix of solved and unsolved.
  • kayzen76kayzen76 Italia
    edited June 2015
    Thanks Sven, I suppose this would not be an easy operation to do, or am I wrong?
    Maybe better wait another update of the software?

If I want to try improve the captcha solving rates
    is raccomandable upload some captcha pack?
    I mean following this path SDK>Tool>Import from Captcha Sniper
    or sometimes run the Autoimprove command?
    Or upload the pack found on the  "User shared Captcha type" command?

Thanks
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited June 2015
    @kayzen76

You are being asked to solve the captcha because you told it to ask you. Uncheck the box as in the below screenshot to not get asked to solve it manually.

and please stop using Capcha Sniper it is a piece of crap as @sven will tell you. Just go and get yourselve GSA Capcha Breaker and will see much better results

edited June 2015
    No in this case I would like to understand if there is a way to improve the captcha solving rates, because sometimes I see that CB solve a captcha but in the wrong way.
    Like in this example:

And also try to understand if the "Autoimprove" command (or upload the User shared Captcha type packets)  will be increase the "real" captcha solving rate (or understand what they will do...)
    edited June 2015
    This is another example:
    1 and 2 was wrong
    3 is correct.
    I can't insert images from dropbox...

1 is maybe recognized wrong (need URL whee it appears)

2. is solved incorreclty as CB thinks this K is a W