Skip to content

Magic Web Finder, Your Own Private Blog Network Free! Find The Hidden ‘Gold‘ Web 2.0’s Easily.

12346»

Comments

• i noticed weebly, tumblr etc are not in the list of domains to find.. Will these be added or am i missing something..
  • In the new version is it possible to search in all platforms (like in old version) or I should select only one each run?
  • Hey guys,

Sorry for the delayed response i have been away from my desk till now.

Weebly and tumblr are currently not supported in the new version but we are planning to keep supporting more and more engines. The problem with the old version of magic web finder is it was difficult to maintain all the engines, but with this new version we can easily keep adding new engines and updating the old ones.

We will be adding a All option to magic web finder in the near future. We didn't add it straight away so we could get all the kinks out of the first few versions.

Thanks
    rob 
  • Just purchased. Looking forward to trying it out.
  • I can't get the program to update to version 5.2. I've tried running 5.1 and it keeps hanging up and shutting down. Thoughts?
  • Hey kottke,

Do you have any firewalls that may be preventing it? Also could you run Magic web finder and admin to see if that helps.

Thanks
    rob
  • Hey there very interested in this software, looks awesome.  Do you still have a coupon code so I can make the purchase tonight when I get home from work?
  • Hey,

tgray143 Sorry for the late reply.

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks
    Rob
  • Hello do you have any coupon?
  • Hi,

Sorry for Newbie question!

Can i register domains for free which I'll find?

• dedustdedust PH
    edited June 2015

Hi

interested to buy this as well. do still have a coupon for this?

Thanks

• Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply!

Ill send you all a coupon now.

Thanks
    rob
  • Hello, 

Would you send me a coupon?

Thank you
    Green
  • Can I get a coupon please?
  • Please send me the coupon code. I would be interested in this product for sure.

Thanks

• I purchased your software but after Installation I got an error of "Net framework". When I click Continue, software open but no engine showing there. I am using Net framework 4.5 which is updated.

Kindly do let me know what's the solution of this issue?

Waiting for positive response. Thanks

Kind Regards,

• Before purchasing software, I E-mail you to ask few question and I E-mail you from past one month but didn't get any response yet. Now I have purchased that software even getting no response from you till now.

I've to face problem using this software. Let me know where should I go for getting support? How this software can be used? Who will let me know as no one is here to guide? Is that good support mentioned in your landing page (testimonial)?
  • edited July 2015
    @Riz It's little risky to buy a software when you can't get hold of the owners, but I must admit that it looks good and would also be interested if the owner had communication ways.

When you bought it, the thank you/download page you landed at after paying, does it not have any links to support, an email or something?

EDIT: I found this email, see if he is at the other end: Rob [at) MagicWebFinder.com
  • Is the newest version 5.7 supposed to look like this: http://prntscr.com/8h7mfz ??

If yes, what happened to all of the cool settings this software used to have? Where are all the options?
    If no, what's wrong with it?
  • I have this but have not seen any updates in a long while. The platforms really need to be updated.
  • spiritfly  so this software can't search for expired blogs, only check our list? 
  • Before purchasing software, I E-mail you to ask few question and I E-mail you from past one month but didn't get any response yet. Now I have purchased that software even getting no response from you till now. 

I've to face problem using this software. Let me know where should I go for getting support? How this software can be used? Who will let me know as no one is here to guide? Is that good support mentioned in your landing page (testimonial)?