Skip to content

Tutorial about Create Good Lists?

Hi guys, im new with GSA, i order it a few days ago, and purchased proxies and vps, but after do my first test with default GSA Lists i get LpM 0.01 :/

I tested the proxies and looks like are good. Threads, use 5 per proxy (50 total). So i think that maybe something is wrong with the GSA List.

Im looking some tutorial that teach me how can i clean the list and get all good links so i can increase my LpM value.

Thanks in advance.
(sorry for my english)

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited June 2015
    There is no default GSA list, it's scraping from the search engines by default.

Doing a quick search in Google for "how to build gsa ser list" brought back a lot of results. Also, there are quite a few posts on the forum about this. 

it's best to search the forum in Google by doing site:forum@gsa-online.de "keyword"

You can see there are a lot of topics about this that show up. Hopefully one of those will give you some good direction. 

P.S. Your English is fine :)

• so lists are the ones that i get after scrape and get the submissions saved into a .txt file, right?

Btw, is OK to purchase some verified lists? I cant get LpM better than 0.2 After 3 or 4 hours.

Verified lists are the websites where GSA SER has been able to post to before so you can't just scrape with an external tool and have a verified list, you need to run the list through SER and the successful verified links = the verified list. Not the submitted column, the verified column are the links you want.

If you aren't experienced with scraping then it might be easier to purchase a verified list or have someone make one for you.

There are some list sellers in the buy/sell/trade section of the forum. Just make sure you read reviews on the list you're buying to make sure its a legit seller and offers quality lists that aren't oversold. 

The downside of buying a list is that it can be distributed between a lot of users so reliability of the list goes down and the URL's can get heavily spammed. Best thing is to do a little research on it and see what works for you.
  • Thanks for your help! I already purchased Scrapebox to Scrape some sites.

I noticed that GSA scrape using the keywords that i choice, but when i use an vefiried list of course dont will be related to my keywords, right? This will be OK too?

Yes, but you can use the keyword filter to find relevant results if you want, but you will get less links. You can see that option here in my second response: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/116213/#Comment_116213
  • Oh, i understand! Thanks too much.

What about this option "Always Use Keywords to Find Related Sites" this do the same?

Checking FAQ Right Now!