Skip to content

"text captcha found and skipped"

Sometimes this match is totally incorrect, even when there's no text captcha, Gsa ser is skipping the website with log "text captcha found and skipped", can you please add function in engine.ini for ignoring text captchas ?

ignore text captcha=1

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can use *=%leave% if you are abselutely sure there is nothing missing in the variable definition. Else SER tries to see what the missing variable might be and fills it from the generic_fields.dat file.
  • andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited June 2015
    Yes, its a workaround but i am not absolutely sure that there is nothing missing. It can work for eg. 1 engine but for others it won't. 

I also got no idea how SER is coded so some of my feature requests can be really hard to code. Sorry for that.

Is that one of these hard to code things?
    well it can be done already with that stuff I added.
  • You mean add all fields from generic_fields.dat (excluding %capquest%) into STEP then *=%leave% ?

No, I mean that if you add 

*=%leave%

in *STEP1

would mean that SER is matching any unknown variable against * as * matches it and will put %leave% ...so nothing new into it and keep it as it is.

The match is done like this:

a) exact variable name in STEPX

b) exact id name in STEPX

c) exact variable in STEP1

d) exact id in STEP1

e) match by name/caption in STEPX

f) match by name/caption in STEP1

g) match by generic_field.ini by name/caption

With caption I mean the text shown before the input field like "Enter your Name [......]".

• andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited June 2015
    Can you please add this stuff into script manual? (how the match is done)

Question nr1:

How SER is matching by Caption ?

enter your name=%login% will work ?

Question nr2:

You said: if you are abselutely sure there is nothing missing in the variable definition.

So lets go into this scenario:

generic_fields.dat
    *anti*spam*=%capquest%

[REGISTER_STEP1]
    username=%login%
    *=%leave%

<input type="text" id="login" name="login"
    <input type="text" id="antispam" name="antispam"

Now yes, the antispam field = %leave% but the login field = %leave% aswell i am right?

So if i want to use generic_fields.dat but ignoring all the %question% and %capquest% in the particular engine i should add all the variables from generic_fields.dat deleting %question% and %capquest% ?

1) yes

2) yes correct

• Ok thank you, now, wouldn't that be easier to add option like this:

ignore from generic_fields=%capquest%|%question%
    no, as you should code your engine anyway in a way that generic_fields is not required. ;)
  • Yes it's usually possible :)