Skip to content

CB Gui issues

edited January 2013 in Need Help
There seems to be a long delay between clicking and actually seeing your actions appear.

Why is there an 'X' at the top right on the options only for it to require hitting ok?

Comments

• @medway - are you using a vps or is this on your local machine?

During beta the x at the top of the options page was discussed alot and @sven said you have to resubmit the data in that page so the software can't let you just 'x' out of it. I assume the 'x' is built into the gui that @sven used for the build.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version has no X anymore ... that should fix things ;P
  • Hi its on a dedicated.

Thanks Sven :)

One more thing, when I got the 1.50 update message the 'Ok' button was not visible, had to hover over it to makr it shown.
    that dialog comes directly from windows (calling windows api)...if that does not appear correctly it must be some issue on your vps or well Im not quite sure. Anyone else got this?
  • Ok I have 3 dedis so will let you know if others have same issue.
  • edited January 2013
    Still having a lot of problems with very slow gui.  Taking 5-10 seconds for actions to appear.  also when doing connection test from GSA to CB, GSA then locks up and have to force quit.

Also even just moving the CB window around has a delay and is very sluggish.

When I quite and reload it's fine, but after some time it seems the problem develops.
    could it be that the program is just busy solving captchas?
  • Hi it wasn't solving any during some of this time.  I think the cpu was a bit high but other programs were more responsive.