Skip to content

Mega OCR

Can I ask what sort of success rates megaocr users are having? I'm running it along side GSA capctha breaker, and GSA SER. MegaOCR has been a pain to install and get working. I've been running it for a few days now, and when I can get it working, I'm getting no recapctha successes, and more often than not it fails to answer whatever it's sent. It could be something to do with my settings, but would be interested to hear others experiences with it :)

Comments

• Do you do any setting on megaocr software cause i just install it but when i test it with gsa ser, i get does not seem to work - unknown error on gsa ser?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You need to start the Tunnel Client of there service. Than maybe change the port in settings if you use CaptchaBreaker or any other program running on port 80. Than it should work in SER.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Its easy to set up and runs well

I have had to contact their support once in three months and that was only a problem with my account activating

I personally run mega ocr as a second option in ser

Run cb as normal without running it as a web server

Mega Ocr, you have an idiot button. I call it that because if you don't check its set, you curse and call yourself an idiot.

Under tools in the mega ocr screen, check hosts edit is set to enabled

Im doing about 2/3 answered on all captchas sent

• edited November 2013
    Now i can run megaocr with gsa ser after they activate my account. The problem now it is very low success rate for captcha answer and most of the time it show Error:Captcha Not Answered and I thought megaocr can solve over 1k type of captcha. I get around 40% captcha answer success rate only and from the catpcha answer, i see many captcha is not solve correctly.

I am subscribe their basic 25 package.

Does anyone have this problem?
  • megaocr and recaptcha not good? No "request a free trial" possible? i have no answer after days from megaocr... :-(
  • i have the free trial and after first tests... is megaocr down?
  • johnnmdjohnnmd Russia
    Hey I have a question.

Do you know if this mega-ocr is still working? When I navigate to www.megaocr.com I get redirected to another recaptcha service that I've never heard of. Any insights? 

Thank you. 
  • Hey guys,

We're not the old MegaOCR but rather a new more accurate service from new developers.

We currently have an accuracy rate of ~90% for clean reCAPTCHAs. Please create an account in our website so we can grant you access to test our service. 

Remember that you can get to our website through ocrmycaptcha.com and/or MegaOCR.com.

Please let me now for any other question.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    So basically MegaOCR.com as a service (with software) is dead?
  • EndCaptchaSupportEndCaptchaSupport Somewhere
    edited September 2015
    Looks like it..
  • Hey Sven, 

Sorry for the delay, we missed this one. 

We now are an online service instead of a software that you install on your computer. 

Let me know for any question or concern.