Skip to content

Email Account Creator Not Working

The Email account creator is not working is anybody else having the same problem i am using proxies and death by captcha and when creating emails it wants to no if your human or not and keeps sending codes to the telephone number provided and keeps coming back with send code error cos the telephone number is made up.I cant even create one email its been like this for 3 days now tried getting in touch with the support no one has got back to me has yet.

Comments

• Hey craigbal1, 

Thanks for reaching out, I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have faced with our service. 

Could you please provide us your account username through PM so I can investigate your account? You should be getting good results from our service at this moment. 

Please let me know if you need a hand with anything else. 

Best Regards, 
  • craigbal1craigbal1 United Kingdom
    @deathbycaptcha its not your service its the email creator called account creator its not creating emails sorry
  • Got the same problem, looks like it's died
  • craigbal1craigbal1 United Kingdom
    @greygable i have been intouch with account creator and its not looking good there looking for a way round it but he said its not looking good.Apparently everytime it trys to create a email its asking for a legit mobile number to confirm the email i dont see anyway round this
  • BTW there's a sales thread for Account+ here