Skip to content

YouTube Proper Set Up??

pasta123pasta123 canada
edited May 2015 in Need Help
ok I want to blast links to my YouTube video.
My question is what are the optimal settings within the "data" and "Options" areas to do a Youtube blast?

Thank you

Comments

• Ok guys I'm hoping someone would chime in here to help out...or is this a new concept that is still in experimental stage?
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    people have spammed youtube vids for years. you can be pretty aggressive with youtube, so just do it. throw the same video up 100 times or whatever, see which ranks
  • gsa8mycows thanks for your input appreciate...since i'm new to GSA please help me in what are the optimal settings within the "data" and "Options" areas for my Utube videos?  Thanks
  • judejude canada
    @donchino, haha,nice one there  :)) =D>
  • donchino,   yes i agree very nice and helpful - Bravo!!!!...let me look into that and hopefully i can find the answer to by main question.....if not "i'll be back".....in the meantime if someone else would like to chime in with a direct
    settings within the "data" and "Options" sections for You tube videos that would be nice.....(also another concern for asking is that i do not want to get my Youtube video and channel banned)...with that in mind hopefully someone can come forth and help me directly with this concern...thanks!
  • @pasta123 you need to start reading.  Very few on this forum will spoon feed you.
  • davbel    I'm beginning to see that now...thanks for the heads up....
  • The info you need is readily available, Just look at the lmgtfy that @donchino did.  That'd be a good starting point.
  • davbel   Thank you Sir...will definately do that right away..Thanks!!