Skip to content

How to Change this "Weird" Sentence in my Campaign??

johnwaynejohnwayne Indonesia
edited May 2015 in Need Help
Hi friends,
I am running GSA SER for a foreign language website (Indonesia).

I am wondering how to change this weird sentence in a campaign (eg. Social Network Profile or Article Profile).

Example URLs: 

Engine: Buddypress; Type: Article

Engine: ClanSphere; Type: Social Network
and lots of..

I don't know how to change that weird sentence, because my website is Indonesia language so I don't want mix by English sentence. I have explored all possible fields in the Projects but have no ideas how to change that.,

I will very appreciate your experience and help..

Comments

• luckyman2luckyman2 Aku ada di sini untukmu :*
    you can edit in signature field :)
  • johnwaynejohnwayne Indonesia
    Do you mean in this field? But I have changed it too before I ran the campaign.Hmm..

• luckyman2luckyman2 Aku ada di sini untukmu :*
    edited May 2015
    thats right gan :)
    edited May 2015
    thanks for your reply luckyman2 :)
    But the results are same, I have changed them also before I ran the campaign. And I end up with getting those weird results.

"My web blog - tips facebook
    Also visit my web page - tips facebook
    ...."

I am really wondering how to change this, I really feel frustrated right now..really hope someone can have a teamviewer for 5 minutes and be my life saver..

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you have to edit the auto_anchor*.dat files in the engine\ folder or copy them, edit them and specify the location in the project option "data folder".
    The buddypress engine will get changed as this is acrually a microblog message...next update will change this.
    Hi thanks for reply Sven..

But I can't find the auto_anchor*.dat files in the engine\ folder.

Here is the SS:
    you are in the appdata folder...I mean the engine folder in the installation dir.
    Okay have found it, thanks Sven! :)
    But if I want to run an English website campaign, so I have to edit it again? is there an easier way to edit it in the Project folder?
    you don't have to edit it again. Leave the default files where they are...for a modification you should copy the files somewhere else, edit them and choose the new locsation of data files as folder in project options.
    Hi Sven,
    I can't figure it out how to "choose the new location of data files as folder in project options". Where is it? Here is the SS

Thanks before Sven,

• Its right above How to get Target URLs in your screenshot, here:
    (folder with data files to use)
    Tested and works like a charm, thanks a lot Sven and Nikodim :)