Skip to content

gsa posting

Hello everyone , I want to know from where gsa ser get links to post to ? given that I unchecked "use link from global list" , I also unchecked the usage of search engine to scrape url but still it can post !! I let it run 1 whole day to see if it's just something in the cache and it will stop but no , it's still running .
I'm concerned about this because I wonder if it's not some low or unindexed quality links being posted to , who knows ?
I prefer to be in control of links being posted to , not some random ones

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Well if you really have anything unchecked in under the search engine box as well, then the only source of new targets comes from

a) engines having fixed URLs (usually Web2.0 category)

b) scheduled posting options where engines post later due to your settings or try to register again/login again and post

• hi there thanks sven for your answer 

I think if I let it run for a day or so all links will be used ? but in my case it's not , it's still posting since yesterday with no list loaded !!

I unchecked "allow posting on same site again " since the begining but it has no effect on posted links 

maybe show a screenshot of your project settings?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    What type of links is SER building for you?
  • @sven : ok I will attach a picture 

@trevor : I checked everything except video
  • edited April 2015
    here is a picture showing my config !

You still have the option checked called "Use URLs linking on same verified URL (supported by some engines only)".
  • hmm , thanks for your help sven

what does this option do exactly ? does it post in every link found in a page ?

No, it will take your verified URLs from the same project from special engines like Guestbooks, download it, extract all external links and tries to post to them as they might be tiered links with engines that SER can post to.
  • I see , thank you very much sven