Skip to content

Thousands Submitted , about 50 Verified

hi all,

this has been happening since friday with contextuals, mainly drupal, buddypress, wordpress and articles.

85,000 submitted and about 50 verified.

any ideas why?

Comments

• :-B there are telepaths?
  • useruser1 - i don't know what you mean..
  • @william88
    @useruser1 means we dont know your setup
    for example how many email accunt you use? are you allow to posting same site again?
  • useruser1 - if you don't have anything constructive to say.., don't say it - you are one of the reasons why people don't participate in discussions or when they find an answer to the problem, they don't post it.

naturalis - i'm using the same set up for the past two years with 200+ projects..., thanks for your time in answering but everything is sorted now.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    William,

1.If your reusing email addresses or accounts this could be a likely issue. (They may be banned or blocked)

2.I'd also check that your proxies are in working order, some providers like Buyproxies replace them with new ones without notifying you.

3.Depending on the age of the list, it can also be a number of sites adding Recaptcha (If your just using captcha breaker).

4.If you duplicated projects, make sure you delete posting history. It is also wise to go into project options, and "Allow posting on same site again".

This is just off the top of my head. It could be a number of other things. Take a look at these and lemme know ;)

• I have imported list to ser of 100K targets, It has built 116 links in 10 days (I have set to 25 per day).
    Now its not building more links. What do you think is the reason ?  
    can anyone help please ???
  • 1linklist Hi,

I have imported list to ser of 100K targets, It has built 116 links in 10 days (I have set to 25 per day).
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @maxpl Why do you keep posting the exact same thing in multiple threads?
  • Trevor_Bandura  finding solution for my problem.
    anyways it is not for you. Please ignore. 
    Thanks you very much!!!!!
    I think in one of your other posts this was already answered for you.
  • Trevor_Bandura yes thanks, It didnt solve my problem though.

@maxpl Do you remember the original post?

There was so many with you asking about a problem that i'm not sure what the original exact problem was already.

• this is original post I never changed it.

I have imported list to ser of 100K targets, It has built 116 links in 10 days (I have set to 25 per day).