Skip to content

Contact Trevor Bandura

I would like to make contact with Trevor Bandura.

My email is flemingo45@bigpond.com

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Just seen your Skype request @flemingo
  • I'm having some issues with GSA which I would like someone to comment on. Initially all programs ran smoothly but now I'm getting the following messages in multiples and no links being built:

download failed (return:  - SockError: Host not found)

or the following:

download failed (return:  - SockError: Connection timed out)

Thanks in advance.

Were you using a different version of SER when everything ran smoothly?
  • Hi Trevor

Initially everything ran smoothly and I allowed it to run until just over 5,000 links had been established on 3 campaigns. Then I went back in to the editor and 'Unchecked Engines That Use No Contextual Links'. It still ran smoothly for a few hundred more links and then it started to stall. Then, these messages started showing up:

download failed (return:  - SockError: Host not found)

or the following:

download failed (return:  - SockError: Connection timed out)

Now, even when I add a fresh list to the 3 campaigns I have running each one of them stall straight away and start returning the above messages.

So, I've now deleted everything and started again. The first campaign ran smoothly up to 7K+ links. Then I stopped it.

The second campaign I loaded ran up to 1.5k links using the same list as the previous campaign. It has now stalled at the 1.5k links sending back the same error messages as above.

Could the problem be that I shouldn't be using the same list on consecutive campaigns?

Also, when I open Captcha Breaker I'm getting the following message.

Is it possible that the Captchbreaker is not working because of interference from other programs on my computer

Up until now I've been getting my lists from Dailylinklists.com

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can offer.

Dave

• Hi

Sorry, the image that I copied and pasted didn't show up.

Dave
    I think I have you on Skype, you can message me there also if you would like.