Skip to content

Ranking in Bing with GSA

Ok need some help I heard from an expert that ranks his sites highly in Bing by using GSA ONLY.

He says that Bing only likes certain platforms of GSA, it does not like profiles, wordpress comments, forums, web 2.0, 2nd tier web 2.0 sites such as expression engine...

So what platform in GSA leaves links closest to the home page as possible, something else he stressed.

He mentions he uses Captcha breaker only, so that tells me these platforms do not use Recaptha much either.

Any help would be awesome.

Comments

• Well something that I have learned from myself is that you are not suppose to listen to everyone. Even if he was ranking with SER in bing I'm pretty sure he wouldn't tell you how he did it. By knowing things you need to test it.
  • Well I agree, thats why I am asking if anyone can suggest the SER platforms that work best with Bing.
  • Well if you agree, then test it? Based on my experience I'm not even focusing on bing but still I'm ranking with it. And I'm using all the platforms your friends said that bing doesn't like expect expression engine.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    From my testing...bing seems to love links comming from web 2.0's that are at least a 1000 words.....
  • I have other thing with one of my project, I ranked in bind and yahoo but not ranking in G. 
    So...
    Unkown717 right, dont listen to everyone.