Skip to content

Congratulation to GSA Team for this Captcha Breaker. Just hope to support re captcha.

edited January 2013 in Feature Requests
Will be the best anti captcha software when recaptcha are fully supported.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Everyone saying they will get you recaptcha is either lying or wasting it's time.

Even if one manages to get recaptcha to a proper solve rate will soon see that G. exchanges there algorithm and the new captchas are again unsolvable. Big G. has probably hundreds of new algorithms ready they will put out once they see it has been broken.

So to all who dream for recaptcha getting broken...wake up ;)

• I was just having a conversation with someone yesterday on this...

And the conclusion was basically what Sven said as well. It's just not feasible.
  • Pretty funny I just watched this video where this group keeps breaking the audio version of recaptcha, and everytime they release it google brings out a new harder version a day later. Now it has come to a point that the audio version of recaptcha is pretty much impossible to solve for humans ( I tried it myself and got 0/5 :P ). Here is the video;
  • audio captchas suck more than those tumbler captchas, if you do them yourself ...........

now they use SMS validation. I think thats ok..
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited January 2013

Not every platform can be cracked. But think of how many are cracked...it's ridiculous. That's why you always have the option to separate out those difficult platforms and use DBC or something similar.

If you did that, your captcha costs would only a fraction of what they used to be anyway.