Skip to content

★★★ OVER 400K SER Verified Lists/MTH ↔ Custom CB Definitions ↔ Custom SER Engines ★★★

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Hi I just sent payment for the monthly service and added you to skype with my payment id.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @OC2000 Got it and sent you the new list. Thank you for purchasing.

New GSA SER Verified Site List.

List 25 Stats:

-------------------------------
    Category - Article............: 3998
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 161581
    Category - Directory..........: 547
    Category - Forum..............: 3914
    Category - Guestbook..........: 2669
    Category - Image Comment......: 156
    Category - Microblog..........: 71
    Category - Pingback...........: 48
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 746
    Category - Social Network.....: 2532
    Category - Trackback..........: 1667
    Category - URL Shortener......: 3526
    Category - Video..............: 1055
    Category - Wiki...............: 994
    Total.........................: 183504

Purchase links for List 25

List 25: $37

6 New lists x $30 = $180

12 New lists x $27 = $324

Pre-Pay for multiple NEW lists and receive the discounted Per List Price.

Monthly Subscription: $67

New verified SER site lists are created every 10-14 days. With this subscription option, you’ll actually receive 3 full lists your first month for only $67/mth subscription.

The current list PLUS the next 2 new lists I release in the next 30 days from the start of your subscription.

This monthly subscription is by far the cheapest option when you consider each list costs $37.

Also included with the monthly subscription only are updated/improved Captchas and improvements to all the engines in SER that are not working as good as they once used to.

Want to get all my SER and CB updates but don’t want to receive all my verified SER lists each month?

I have a special subscription offer just for you.

PM Me for CB/SER Update Subscription Option information.

For those that purchase any list option above, please add the following as “Note To Seller”:

Your Name:
    Your Skype ID:
    Your GSA SER Forum ID:
    Your BHW Forum ID:

Please see this screen shot:

If you can’t find that option when completing your purchase, please PM here with your Paypal purchase transaction ID number along with the above information. Also send the above information when you contact me through Skype.

Don’t forget to also add me on Skype: ASPDotNetGuru

All list purchasers are also added to my GSA SER Skype Group where you’ll receive important updates from me about my service. In addition, you’ll also be able to get instant support about any problems you might be having and also some real great marketing/SEO information. Stop guessing what’s working and how to use SER and get all the information directly from my Skype Group.
  • edited January 2015
    Hi guys, 

Just looking for a bit of advice from people that use Trevor's list. I am interested in the $37 list. I have GSA, Captcha breaker and a decent enough VPS. I have 20 shared Proxies(buyproxies.org) and I am looking to do tiered linking with a mostly do-follow Article Contexuals. 

If I only use GSA with CB with Trevor's list will I get many Do-Follow contexuals?

Thanks
    Paul 
    @pauli66 Replied to your other post.
  • Hi, just bought your last list. Please check your PM.
    @unknown_zero Thank you for your purchase and sorry for the delay.

List 26 Stats:

Category - Article............: 5216
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 108126
    Category - Directory..........: 665
    Category - Forum..............: 3581
    Category - Guestbook..........: 3884
    Category - Image Comment......: 1491
    Category - Microblog..........: 68
    Category - Pingback...........: 35037
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 612
    Category - Social Network.....: 2472
    Category - Trackback..........: 6204
    Category - URL Shortener......: 2125
    Category - Video..............: 972
    Category - Wiki...............: 756
    Total.........................: 171209

Purchase links for List 26

List 26: $37

6 New lists x $30 = $180

New verified SER site lists are created every 10-14 days. With this subscription option, you’ll actually receive 3 full lists your first month for only $67/mth subscription.

The current list PLUS the next 2 new lists I release in the next 30 days from the start of your subscription.

This monthly subscription is by far the cheapest option when you consider each list costs $37.

Also included with the monthly subscription only are updated/improved Captchas and improvements to all the engines in SER that are not working as good as they once used to.

Want to get all my SER and CB updates but don’t want to receive all my verified SER lists each month?

For those that purchase any list option above, please add the following as “Note To Seller”:

Your Name:
    Your Skype ID:
    Your GSA SER Forum ID:
    Your BHW Forum ID:

If you can’t find that option when completing your purchase, please PM here with your Paypal purchase transaction ID number along with the above information.

All list purchasers are also added to my GSA SER Skype Group where you’ll receive important updates from me about my service. In addition, you’ll also be able to get instant support about any problems you might be having and also some real great marketing/SEO information. Stop guessing what’s working and how to use SER and get all the information directly from my Skype Group.

List 27 Stats:

Category - Article............: 8489
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 175615
    Category - Directory..........: 511
    Category - Forum..............: 2816
    Category - Guestbook..........: 2393
    Category - Image Comment......: 781
    Category - Microblog..........: 49
    Category - Pingback...........: 127
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 486
    Category - Social Network.....: 2287
    Category - Trackback..........: 1156
    Category - URL Shortener......: 1462
    Category - Video..............: 777
    Category - Wiki...............: 469
    Total.........................: 197418

Purchase links for List 27

List 27: $37

6 New lists x $30 = $180

New verified SER site lists are created every 10-14 days. With this subscription option, you’ll receive all created lists each month for only $67/mth subscription.

Here are total lists stats for the month of January:

Total..: 162,230 (List 23 posted Jan 03)
    Total..: 88,649 (List 24 posted Jan 13)
    Total..: 183,504 (List 25 posted Jan 24)

Thats a total of 434,383 Verified links sent to all monthy subscribers in January alone.

$67.00/mth for almost half a million verified links is the best deal anywhere. Simply go compair my service with any other list supplier you know.

In addition to the 400K+ links, you'll also receive updated/improved Captchas, brand new captchas not yet added to CB and improvements to all the engines in SER that are not working as good as they once used to.

If you really want to take you link building to the next level, then my Monthly subscription is by far the best deal that you will find anywhere.

Your Name:
    Your Skype ID:
    Your GSA SER Forum ID:
    Your BHW Forum ID:
    Paypal Transaction ID:

If you can’t find that option when completing your purchase, please PM here with your Paypal purchase transaction ID number along with the above information.

Main sales thread has been updated.

Thanks Devin ( @s4nt0s )
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @Trevor_Bandura - No problem buddy! :)

List 28 Stats:

Category - Article............: 8123
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 176084
    Category - Directory..........: 375
    Category - Forum..............: 2111
    Category - Guestbook..........: 2435
    Category - Image Comment......: 295
    Category - Microblog..........: 36
    Category - Pingback...........: 31
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 433
    Category - Social Network.....: 1744
    Category - Trackback..........: 304
    Category - URL Shortener......: 1737
    Category - Video..............: 702
    Category - Wiki...............: 371
    Total.........................: 194,781

Purchase links for List 28

List 28: $37

6 New lists x $30 = $180

New verified SER site lists are created every 10-14 days. With this subscription option, you’ll receive all created lists each month for only $67/mth subscription.

Here are total lists stats for the month of FEB:

Total..: 171,209 (List 26 posted FEB 02)
    Total..: 197,418 (List 27 posted FEB 20)
    Total..: 194,781 (List 28 posted FEB 28)

That's a total of 563,408 Verified links sent to all monthy subscribers in FEB alone.

$67.00/mth for half a million verified links is the best deal anywhere. Simply go compare my service with any other list supplier you know.

In addition to the 500K+ links, you'll also receive updated/improved Captchas, brand new captchas not yet added to CB and improvements to all the engines in SER that are not working as good as they once used to.

If you really want to take you link building to the next level, then my Monthly subscription is by far the best deal that you will find anywhere.

Your Name:
    Your Skype ID:
    Your GSA SER Forum ID:
    Your BHW Forum ID:
    Paypal Transaction ID:

I've had a few people message me to post some stats from my current list. I just started a test run. This is only a minute or so in the run using the Article, Social Network and Wiki.

If anyone has any questions, you can message me or hit me up on Skype.
    Just a heads up to all that are expecting the new list this weekend.
  • Hey man
    I bought a list of yours before and I didn't get very excited with the results
    I want to buy your list again but I don't want to just "spend" $27 on something that will give me a 10% success rate (specially on articles, social networks and wkis)
    Do you guarantee a X% success rate on your list?
    Do you guarantee at least 1500-2000 VERIFIED backlinks with correct anchor text on your list using only articles, social networks and wikis or I get my money back?

Thanks
    edited March 2015
    @lauuuer No I can't guarantee anything like your asking. The success rate you get all depends on just way to many factors. But I do have many people using my list that have been with me from the very start of my service, so that must say something about my lists.

1) Type and amount of proxies.

If you're using public proxies, this will slow SER down lots.

Using Shared proxies also can have a bad effect on your success rate as your proxies are being shared with at least 2 other people. If the other 2 people are blasting away and getting those proxies blacklisted, your success rate will drop.

Dedicated proxies are the best, for me anyways. But even with dedicated proxies, if you're using way to many threads with only a few proxies, you'll start getting lots of download failed messages in SER. For me, I use MAX 3 threads per proxy and have very little problems.

2) Captcha solving.

Only using CB to try and build links to sites that use reCaptcha will not work that good as CB currently does not solve reCaptcha that great.

I use Captcha Tronics OCR when building my lists. I have also updated/improved many captcha types in CB, plus added new ones that are not yet added to CB, so this alone brings up my success rate. SER and CB need constant improvements to get the most out of the software.

3) Types of filters used in your projects.

If you're using lots of filter or only going for PR3+ sites as an example, that will limit your your total targets for sure.

If you want, I can take a look at your SER settings and see how you have things setup and help you improve your system you have now. Most people that I have helped it was always a simple change that improved things.

Your comment about correct anchor text. I have no control at all how that's all built so if your having problems with links getting built not using your correct anchor text, this you might have to talk to Sven about maybe, or double check those settings in your projects.

These are only a couple things that can have a bad effect on your verified rate. But the list of possible problems can get pretty big.

List 29 Stats:

Category - Article............: 16555
    Category - Article ACD........: 108
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 202378
    Category - Directory..........: 460
    Category - Forum..............: 3453
    Category - Guestbook..........: 3425
    Category - Image Comment......: 349
    Category - Microblog..........: 68
    Category - Pingback...........: 36
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 650
    Category - Social Network.....: 2991
    Category - Trackback..........: 333
    Category - URL Shortener......: 1807
    Category - Video..............: 837
    Category - Wiki...............: 624
    Total.........................: 234074

Purchase links for List 29

List 29: $37

6 New lists x $30 = $180

Here are total lists stats for the month of FEB:

Total..: 171,209 (List 26 posted FEB 02)
    Total..: 197,418 (List 27 posted FEB 20)
    Total..: 194,781 (List 28 posted FEB 28)

That's a total of 563,408 Verified links sent to all monthly subscribers in FEB alone.

$67.00/mth for half a million verified links is the best deal anywhere. Simply go compare my service with any other list supplier you know.

In addition to the 500K+ links, you'll also receive updated/improved Captchas, brand new captchas not yet added to CB and improvements to all the engines in SER that are not working as good as they once used to.

Each list I create uses my mods, and without them you will not get the best over all success rate with my list, your own scrapes or any other list you may use. Improve the overall success rate of SER and CB with my improvements and updates.

Your Name:
    Your Skype ID:
    Your GSA SER Forum ID:
    Your BHW Forum ID:
    Paypal Transaction ID:

• Trevor nice list again and again :) highly recommended !
  • Well last time I used 100 dedicated proxies with 100 threads
    Used captcha breaker + image typers
    And didn't used any filters at all
    And from all your verified links from articles, wikis and social networks I got only 400-450 verified links

Sorry but that's my review
    @lauuuer If you want, I can take a look at your settings.
    List #30 will be out in the next couple days. Going to be another great list.

If anyone want to pre-purchase list 30, you can still use the same purchase links above. Just message me after with the Paypal transaction ID and let me know that the purchase is for list 30 and not list 29.
    List 30 Stats.

Category - Article............: 16733
    Category - Article ACD........: 268
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 170900
    Category - Directory..........: 285
    Category - Forum..............: 2952
    Category - Guestbook..........: 2806
    Category - Image Comment......: 755
    Category - Microblog..........: 48
    Category - Pingback...........: 33
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 459
    Category - Social Bookmark ACD: 62
    Category - Social Network.....: 2669
    Category - Trackback..........: 469
    Category - URL Shortener......: 1750
    Category - Video..............: 918
    Category - Wiki...............: 529
    Total.........................: 201636

Purchase links for List 30

List 30: $37

6 New lists x $30 = $180

Monthly List and SER/CB Updates Subscription: $67

With the above monthly subscription, you will receive all verified lists that I create each month plus receive all my CB Captcha updates as well as modified engine ini files for SER.

Monthly Update Service Only Subscription ($15/mth)

The above subscription is for my updates to SER and CB only. No lists are included.

After you purchase, please PM me or send me a message on Skype with the information below. My Skype ID is below.

Your Name:
    Your Skype ID:
    Your GSA SER Forum ID:
    Your BHW Forum ID:
    Paypal Transaction ID:

If anyone has any questions please either post in this thread, PM me or send me a message on Skype.

Skype ID: ASPDotNetGuru
  • Hi, just paid for list 30, I'm sending you a PM now :)
    @unknown_zero Replied to your PM. Nice to see you back again. Thank You.
  • edited April 2015
    Trevor has been selling lists for a long time. 
    He is my go to guy when it comes to buying good old fashioned verified lists. 
    @cefege Thanks for posting and purchasing my lists for as long as you have. I really appreciate it.
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    edited April 2015
    @Everyone

I'd advise everyone to keep yourself away from every verified list providers EXCEPT Trevor's list. I don't want to name them but I have used almost every kind of list providers in past and Trevor's list turned out to be the best among all in terms of fresh URLs + verification rate. Moreover, the kind of support and help he gives to his Skype Group member is remarkable. I have never found any verified list seller such helpful than him. Its not only about the list but also the best ever GSA SER support you can expect from his service.

Other than that I'd advise you to scrape your own links or get it scraped from any service (the way I am doing it lately) and get them verified yourself to get your hands on a fresh HQ list every time. (Its obviously a little time consuming but again to solve this matter you can get Trevor's help by ordering his verified list which he provides weekly).

Thank you @sabahat for posting a review of my service. I really appreciate when long time customers like your self jump in here once in a while and post reviews.
    Happy Easter everyone.
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. I'm back to work now. Please give me a few hours to answer all private messages and Skype requests.
    New list coming out either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning.