Skip to content

Anyone Know Of a Bulk Content Scraper

I use Get Article quite a lot, and really like it, even the free version, but what I want/need is a content scraper that can generate content of a certain length (say 2-300words) and just one piece of content per keyword (not hundreds of different articles per keyword), from specific keywords (Get Article is fairly broad in its search) and to spit out the content into a CSV file or lots of txt files (more likely this will be the case but CSV is preferred). I will try Get Article Pro as I just use the free one at the moment, but wondering if I'm missing any tool in my arsenal that you guys know of?

Comments

• @JudderMan Content Foundry might interest you if you haven't checked it out.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited March 2015
    i search too for web scraping article tool (not directory). 

Tested that:

• MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    try scrapebox article scraper, not a bad little tool for what it does
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Scrapebox article scraper use only directory source.
  • Seo Content Machine, without a doubt is the best, a bit expensive but i was lucky to get the lifetime license at a cheap price.
  • SEO Content Machine has a built in custom website scraper which is quite awesome. WAC also has one not that awesome but works. If you feed in couple of hundreds custom URLs scraped and filtered by Scrapebox you can have a fancy unique article database for your own abuse.
  • Thanks everyone. I haven't tried those mentioned apart from SEO Content Machine and I couldn't get to grips with it. I'm sure it's great but I have very little patience :) I have WAC (Pro) didn't realise this was an option as only just bought it recently and haven't had a play around with every setting yet, but TBH I'm not a massive fan of it as it's not very accurate when it comes to articles that I need to be very close to the keywords.