Skip to content

Option to Upgrade.

edited January 2013 in Feature Requests
By all means I fill like this was worth the wait in so many ways.  Here's something that has become nagging.  We have grown to expect updates on a brisk pace.  With the gsa we have the option to upgrade.  With cbreaker as far as I can tell there isn't.  The question that would get thrown out first is why would you not want to upgrade when an update comes out? 

This isn't the problem.  The problem lies when the combination is unattended.  When the update box pops up on cbreaker it pauses your submissions.  I can count at least 3 updates in the past 24-36 hours and each time I have had to stop and update. 

Is there a way to override this or can we have the same update system as gsa where "Update Available" pops up in the lower right hand corner. 

thanks in advance. 
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Why do you click on "Check for updates" if you don't plan to update?
  • With all due respect.  I am not clicking on update.  When I leave the software unattended and them come back an update has been released.  The update prompt box freezes submissions.  If i am missing an manual update option then please let me know.  
    An update check is done at program startup only + when you click Help->Check for updates.
  • Does "update indicator" make any sense in CB?

I like how I am always notified with SER.
    That indicator is added in CB now as well.