Skip to content

can i don't use proxies?

1:
Can some one tell me the proxies use ?
I have a vps in france and now, I want to post links with the links scraping by SB with prubly proxies .
now ,I have use 10 privite proxies for posting with 90 threads and speed slow ...
I find I can post it in my vps with 300 threads without anything in my proxies list, what is the  privite proxies use .
Why so many people use the proxies for post as he have vps ....can you tell me  ...
2:
another problem:
I have 10 proxies ,I test it google and all banned .   I test it by against anonymous test-url and 10 working .So, does these proxies still working for the posting ?

3:
I have set 100 threads and only runing 10-70 threads,,,sometimes I set 300 threads and keep 12? threads for a long time ..why the threads can run up to my setting threads ?

Comments

• there have a wrong:  why the threads cann't run up to my setting threads ?
  • now, i have set 100 threads and only run 6-10 threads for a long time ! what is the problem,I have 10 proxies and also have 200K url in the project ,email is ok!
  • Hi there,

I'm by no means an expert when it comes to GSA SER, but just thought I would try to help you anyways. I'm also having a hard time understanding what you are asking, but I will try my best to help.

From what I've read, it's usually a good idea to use public proxies for Harvesting URLs from Google, and the private proxies for posting. But since I started using GSA SER recently, I've found that it's very hard to find proxies that work for harvesting Google because they get banned so fast, so I am using only private proxies for both harvesting and posting. Plus, public proxies are really slow!

For me, I am using 25 private proxies, on 100 threads, with 60 seconds wait between search queries. Like I said, I use this for both harvesting and posting, and have not yet had any issues, and all of my IPs are not blocked by Google at all. I don't plan on using anymore threads than that, because I do not want to get them blocked.

Based on my settings, and assuming you are using only 10 private proxies for both harvesting and posting, then I would suggest that you use the following settings yourself:

10 Proxies
    40 Threads
    60 second wait between search queries

Anyways, I hope this helps. Really I think the whole issue here is that you don't have enough private proxies. And I could be wrong, but I just don't think public proxies work these days. I could find a list of like 100,000 proxies, and go through them and only get like 20 proxies that are Google passed. And then when I go to use them, they're already blocked by Google.
  • Also! Regarding your question
    "I have 10 proxies ,I test it google and all banned .   I test it by against anonymous test-url and 10 working .So, does these proxies still working for the posting ?"

They should still work for posting, but just not harvesting. They were probably banned by Google because you were using too many threads I'm assuming.
  • imagesamiejg thank you for your reply ,I don't use the proxies for harvesting ,just for posting,, what the threads i can set ?  and if I don't use any proxies for posting in my vps  ,what will happen ?
  • @samiejg   thank you for your reply ,I don't use the proxies for harvesting ,just for posting,, what the threads i can set ?  and if I don't use any proxies for posting in my vps  ,what will happen ?
  • If you're not using your private proxies for harvesting, then I'm sure you could probably use a lot more threads. Unfortunately I'm not exactly sure how many threads you should be using then, but if I had to guess, probably between 100 to 150 threads.

If you don't use any proxies for posting, then you would be using your home IP address. 200k URLs are a lot to post from one URL. I've heard that people can report your IP if there's too much spam complaints, and your ISP could potentially shut you down (probably just temporarily until you contact them and just make up a story that your computer must have a virus). Plus I think some websites might start blocking your IP after too much spam.