Skip to content

Captcha Question

EarthlingEarthling New York City
Hi. I have a newbie question.

On the bottom of the status bar, where it shows Captcha  C:570 - 652

570 the total sent to the captcha service so far, but what is 652?

Also, the amount of captchas sent to death by captcha is very high compared to the little verified links that I get in return. Why is that?? I'm losing a lot of money on my captcha budget for such a small list of live verified links in return.

(I've set my captcha settings to 3 retries by the way.)

thanks..

Comments

• put your mouse cursor where is shows Captcha C:570 -652 for a second any you will see a "hint" box.
    -652 = Number of wrong captchas
  • EarthlingEarthling New York City
    holy crap, that means it was over 1100 submissions for C:570 - 652 

I actually thought it was 560 out of a total 652 submissions that came back successful.

This means I have to get captcha breaker then..

this is insane, way too many captcha submissions but far fewer verified links in return.
  • EarthlingEarthling New York City
    By the way, is that normal though .. having so many number of wrong captchas?

If my C: 570 - 652 means a total of over 1100 captcha submissions, this means that I'm getting about 50% successful captcha success from Death by Captcha. Isn't that abnormal?

I've used Death by Captcha with my Bookmarking Demon software and the success rate is very high, maybe around 90%.

Is there a way to adjust my settings so that the Death by Captcha service can have more time to return back the captchas successfully?

thanks for any advice ....
  • Hey Earthling, 

I'm a rep. from DBC, I have replied your other thread requesting your username through PM to check out your account. 

Please let me know for any other questions or concerns. 

Best Regards,