Skip to content

proxies bugs

yansyans ksill
I Have buy proxies from 4 different providers, every time i buy 10 proxies semi or Dedicated Private providers , 
I set less 50 threads for semi and less 90 threads for Dedicated Private providers and not set any search engine, just use these proxies for submission .
then I import the list by my SB scrape (prepare before ), run gsa ,then get 20 LPM and 0 vpm ,after one or two mins, i check the proxies ,and half of the proxies were ban,,,fuck...I have try this four times, all like this .
now ,i don't think some one can work the proxies well in gsa ser .

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well what custom time did you set between search queries?
  • Sven 20 s ,but I don't choose search engine in the setting and check none search engine in the project
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    If you aren't using the proxies to scrape from the search engines, I'm not sure how its possible for them to get blocked. :/

If you're just using them for posting, you can just test them against anonymous test-url. Test proxies > all . against anonymous test-url. Since they're only being used for submission, they would just need to be anonymous and decent speed, they don't have to pass Google.

• @s4nt0s
    Hi,
    my private proxies were blocked sometimes, then later, they work well, 
    so how can i set ser to re-use my private proxies, or re-test my private proxies ?

Just make sure you don't have it set to disable banned proxies or to automatically disable private proxies when detected to be down and you should be good.
  • s4nt0sJackLien how many threads for 10 Dedicated Private providers can run (only use for posting)
  • @s4nt0s  @JackLienhow many threads for 10 Dedicated Private providers can run (only use for posting)
    There is no exact thread count, but you can try 100 threads and see how that goes. 
  • HI ,@s4nt0s
    I have some message: "banned by Recaptcha" when I posting
    what is this means ,and how can i solove this problem ?