Skip to content

ScraperBandit - The ONLY Scraping System You'll Ever Need!

Comments

• Nice idea of service, saving a lot of money. I like the that dev is fair about links, I mean if scrape don`t return links. system add credits back, this mean no wasting time on empty lines! Testing at the moment your inbuilt footprints system. Keep it going BanitIM at the same support and service quality level! Well done!
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @chiok - Thank you so much for your kind words!

Everyone, PRELOADED keyword/footprint lists are implemented. More info can be found here:

• Done test parsing. It was like set and forget. Load keywords, load footprints and start. Then just save results. Scraping just became  too easy. And you can pause scraping which I suggest when you scrape new footprints, new engines or discover something. don't burn too much credits but scrape small set once & analyze it.

It would be nice to incorporate more payment methods & make support available from the user account. and probably it make sense to set up system when the single account active for all your services.
    @Yurium - Thanks for the review and suggestions! Our support can be found at banditim.com/support, and you actually can use your same account across all our services, just haven't had time to make one central login yet :)
  • @just84 thank you for solving the issues very quick
  • ScraperBandit is a great tool with which you can build your own lists very quickly. I scraped many urls in very short time using this service and i highly recommend it to everyone which use GSA or any other link building tool.Good job guys. I`m really happy with the results!
  • edited December 2014
    I have been beta tester and I can recommend this tool to everyone. It is great and extremely easy to use. Just a few clicks and its done :) No more problems with proxies, no bans just wait for your freshly scraped list. Good job!
    Thank you everyone for the great reviews! We are currently in the process of major performance upgrade. Nothing that you will particularly notice, but in the long run it'll make the system MUCH more stable. Stay tuned!
  • Hey, I dont get 1 thing, i bought 333 333 333 links from you, it cost me $100 dollars, after some scraping i got only 95k backlinks, while it deducated over 100 000 000 links from my account. I use good footprints, purchased them here. How is that possible? and how it can be cheap ? It is super expensive ! cos it is not even verified yet!
    As explained on Skype, you got 95,000 search terms, not links, scraped. That equates to up to 95 million links scraped (which explains the amount missing in your account at the time [you had 246 million remaining])
  • Just jumped on the trial! I been using various sources of paid verified lists, but as others said....everyone has the same list with that option....and the most important thing "relevance" is not there.

That said, I did play with scraping a while back so forgive my lack of info... but what are the appropriate ways to launder through them?

Should I just import them into a campaign directly? and I suppose my main verifieds will continue to get mixed, unless I went through a whole process to keep the verifieds relevant? Still looks amazing since I am a smaller but very regular user, I will find the pay as you go model more cost effective so long as I can still get a decent speed of verifieds.

Thanks for making this available!
    @dennis12 - If you're looking for relevant verified lists, then yes you are correct, you would just import the scraped URLs directly to each individual campaign. Your main verified list will grow with mixed relevancy (as you stated) since that is your "global" verified list. Might be worth saving that for the future anyways ;).

I can't really think of a way to keep a growing relevant verified list, maybe other experts on the forum would have a better idea.
    edited January 2015

ScraperBandit v1.3

FINALLY! After many many days of hard work, we finally have the new system stable enough to release. To the user (you guys), you won't notice anything changed, but there was a lot of work done and let me tell you what that was:

1. Switched from MySQL to MongoDB. For anyone who is familiar with programming, you would know switching so much data from one DB system to a completely different one requires a lot of work and rewrites. We basically rewrote the entire system from scratch. Why? Mongo is MUCH faster at handling large data that is coming/going fast. What this means for you: your results are displayed faster, your campaigns are built within minutes, and overall speed is increased.

2. Preparation for extra Google domains, scraping of Yahoo/Bing (and all their domains), as well as every language accepted. From our tests, choosing a different combination of domains and languages gives a much higher diverse amount of domains - which is what we're all after anyways!

Before we get too ahead of ourselves with the extra features, we are going to have the affiliate system done sometime this week. We have decided on a 10% recurring commission on every purchase your affiliate makes. Since scraping is a continuously demanded service, this recurring commission will yield amazing results for you guys!
    Thanks for your patience with me guys. It's been a bumping couple weeks, but we're hopefully back on the right track. I will be keeping the Early Bird pricing of $3/10mil links active for a little while longer for all the inconveniences you've had to put up with.
  • punanehpunaneh Philippines
    looks easy enough even for a newbie like me..... i'm learning a lot .... had no idea about link building ,especially about scraping, hope to absorb everything that i'm learning .....just have to figure out how to use this in gsa ser.......
  • This definitely looks great and works like a charme and beside that it saves me loads of time, i am already buying my proxies and emails at you guys so this is a great thing you guys add to your website. Keep up the great work and thanks again. Cheers mate
  • craigbal1craigbal1 United Kingdom
    ScrapeBandit is very easy to setup and needs no training.You can create your own url lists for gsa ranker theres no need to buy lists anymore. I was really surprised at the speed ScrapeBandit delivers the end results. This is a must have tool in your arsenal of seo tools. I can see this been the end of Scrapebox i have just purchased Scrapebox about two weeks ago and wish i had not bothered ScrapeBandit is a lot quicker and easier to use.
  • i am noob at this seo world 

when i first come here i saw the banditim thread about selling email account for gsa ser i ask him about a few question he tell me patiently even though i am noob

then i saw this scrapeBandit man this tools really help me quiet a lot to find foot prints for my GSA SER 
    seriously this tools FAST and realible you must try it

you can create GSA SER list on your own cheaply then you buy subscriber nice job man !!
  • When trying to add my Dropbox to the account, it says that your account has maxed out its API usage of something and that you need to contact DB to add more.
    @JudderMan - Haven't heard this before, so it's something directly related to your Dropbox account. You'll need to contact them and see what's up.
  • I am getting the below dropbox error.

This app has reached its user limit. Contact the app developer and ask
    them to use the Dropbox API App Console to increase their app's user
    limit.
    @JudderMan and @packetmagic - I misinterpreted JudderMan's message. Now that I see the exact wording used, it must be on our end. This will be fixed up shortly.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs

I have been testing ScrapeBandit for a little while now and I have to say it is by far the fastest scraper I have ever used. I can literally scrape millions of links lightning fast.

While scrapebox does have some extra bells and whistles that are sometimes useful but can also be confusing and overwhelming, especially for noobies to IM. ScrapeBandit offers its advantage with its blistering speed and price. There is no need to purchase a Scarebox licence, a VPS, Proxies, a premium keyword list, a premium footprint list or a footprint scraper tool as everything is built in to ScrapeBandit for you.

This offers advantages for noobies and pros alike as it offers a massive cost saving for noobies who need experiance scraping their own list and learning how to verify it in their link building tools as they can currently scrape 10 million links for only $3 with all of the premium adds ons I mentioned earlier already included but it also offers advantages for more experienced IMers with its speed allowing you to scrape lightning fast, have ProxyBandit drop its links into Dropbox, Have GSA PI pickup the links from dropbox and sort them then drop them into a folder for GSA SER to verify them and dump the verified links into a verified folder for your link building campaigns to run from.....completely hands off lightning fast scraping and verifying to help give you an advantage over competitors.

ScrapeBandit is definitely a step forward for online scraping!

• Wonderful Idea Web based scraper vs own host server. 

I have saved tons of $$ on server and proxies (yes you need tons of good proxies to have good scrapping job done), and the best part I dont need to worry my server or the scrapper crash half way.

I managed to scrape millions of URL in a few clicks of the button. Highly recommended to every scrapers out there.
  • simarcomsimarcom Sherbrooke, Qc, Ca
    This is an excellent product. A new way to scrape. Easier than ever!
  • When do you guys expect to be back online...i was excited to try it out after some of the reviews but got a message indicating the system is down. thx. 
    @Kuhustletu - We are online... are you still seeing that message? Very odd
  • bmanbman United States
    Gave this a go and I really like the simplicity.
    I am going to use it instead of scrapebox for a while, to free up my VPS to raise my LPM as high as possible.

I will report back more after I have tried it out!
  • Gave this a run through yesterday as it really is time to start building my own list. And I'm very impressed! So easy to use, completely set it and forget it. Creating a campaign is a breeze and they even have automated a portion of the campaign creation process. Just set up a project and go do something else. Price is fantastic also. No worrying about proxies. I was looking into scraping and it was going to be pricey. Not anymore!
  • Hi , i just signed up for trial. 
    2 questions-

1. i have just downloaded 1st list into my dropbox successfully.
    im trying to sync it automatically into my GSA for auto blasting,,how do i do that?
    couldnt find it on forum.
    also couldnt creat a new topic or read topics once im signed in, can only read after i sign out.

2. how do i retrieve the foot prints from GSA to paste into your app?
    @meb

1. You need to set your Options > Advanced "Identified URL list" to point to the Dropbox folder. Lots of information regarding that on this forum, just go to google and search  site:forum.gsa-online.de how to use dropbox list

2. All GSA SER's footprints are included with ScraperBandit. Just simply select one of the preloaded footprints on the Create Campaign page and it'll use SER footprints.