Skip to content

some problem in use GSA SER

hi guys,
I use GSA in a 4G ram vps, and buy 10 proxies from buyproxies, i set 30 threads to post to test.
the url links are from verift links in GSA or import from sb scrape.
Then I run two projects,Then I get very very very low LPM and 0 VPM ,THEN the proxies ban.
OK,the proxies cann't use for me .,I try to get proxies for GSA itself.
I check english search ,blog comment,trackback,guesbook etc ,then run it itself, Then I can only get 4 LPM and 0.2 VPM.

there are some people talk about LPM ,.But, as i know lpm don't means backlinks as VPM it is , why they talk about my LPM 200,500,60 but not talk about vpm direct !

OK, my english is bad , I hope you can understand and help me !

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You're running SER off your own imported scraped lists? I'm confused how your proxies are getting banned in SER if you're using lists and not scraping from the SE's with them. Unless you mean they're getting banned in SB while scraping. 

If you're going to be doing scraping in SB, its best to go with a service like proxybandit which gives you millions of I.P.'s to scrape with instead of just 10, which will get quickly banned when scraping with SB.

4 LPM is pretty low for using the engine types you listed. Are you seeing a lot of "no engine matches" showing up in the logs while running? If so, you might need to tweak your scraping footprints to return better matched results.
  • hi s4nt0s  ,thank you very much for your reply !
    I use these 10 proxies just for GSA POST , I haven't choose any search engine in the GSA , Just use it to post the links,  the links are scraping with SB from another way proxies (no these 10 proxies).
    And the footprints are export from GSA SER.
    I use 10 hotmail account , i just test it 7 success ! (Is it very important?)
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Ah, I'd advise going with different email accounts. As far as I know, Hotmails have given people a lot of problems in the past. I haven't used them in a long time so I'm not sure how they're performing lately.

I'm using catchalls or banditim emails.
  • thank you thank you,,,, what i can do is thank you 

Can you show me your setting of GSA ?

1:How many proxies for GSA use with how many threads ,and how many LPM and VPM to get.

2:with which VPS..

3:And how many your email account to use in one project, does all project with same email

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. 10 proxies for 100 threads is the usual metric people recommend

2. There are some VPSs where you do not need to care about proxies. But most require it to not get in trouble of abuse messages (depending on how you use SER).

3. again the number 10 is a good one. But also depends on what you want to do. If you want to create more than 10 accounts per site to post articles, then you need of course more than this.

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I'm with @S4nt0s. How/where are your proxies banned if you're not searching? Why would that even matter? You likely have some settings incorrect. Post some screenshots.