Skip to content

submit using the same account info

I want to do a submission separate using my previous account.
For example I did tier 1 link building in article submission platforms and now I want just to change the article and do a submission 2nd time.
How can I do it?
And how can I find login passwords if my previous projects?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Just edit the project with new article and increase the "Maximum posts per account" setting to 2.
  • How will I know that during the second submission the same username and password were use?
    Just by opening the verified URL and see if the person posted it has the same name.
  • I saw it does new registration so it doesn't use the same username and password it creates new one.
    Besides from where will SER take username and password even I cant find.

the file should be called *.static.
  • where???
    Cant find, Also where to find my saved projects maybe it is there?
  • Can you help me to get that?

OK, sorry was not in office today, glad you found it yourself. Remember, in Germany we have a day off today, some parts in Germany have free tomorrow.
  • If I want to submit using the same account and I am changing content and link inside when doing link building if I delete my last verified URL will SER keep login password?
    Depends, how do you delete it?
  • How can i save all login passwords of my all projects in one file and use them next time.
    For example I am running 20 project and mostly these all do php fox social networking so there are different accounts in different projects. How can I get the total file where is all logins and passwords of all php fox sites in one?
    You have to do it one by one (for each project). Edit->Tools->Export->Accounts.
  • Thanks.

When exporting the account data it exports very less in verified links it shows 100 but SER exports just 26. What can be the problem? 
    Depends on the engines. Some just don't have login data like XpressEngine. Or some might have posted to the same site.
  • Can you explain me this one. I am exporting account data checked Just accounts and Just accounts from the following Engines and it saves 26 accounts. When I do it unchecked  Just accounts and Just accounts from the following Engines it saves 5616 account in the case when I have just 90 verified link.
    From where does it take 5161 sites with accounts?
    Well during procession of URLs it registers and saves data. But it might later not be successful to login or place a link. this happens on engines like "Wordpress Article" where you can usually create accounts, also login but later can not post a blog entry. All the accounts are however saved.
  • Ok,
    When I import the account data I tun off all search engines from project options and check the Allow posting on the same site - Maximum posts per account - 2, Maximum account 1,

So why it does also registration? when it have to just loge in and post? I did something wrong?
    Hmm it should not register. Maybe for the 2nd account it does than yes.
  • Also another error is here :
    08:46:12: [ ] Attention! No more targets, but also no search engines selected in project.

Plus it doesn't login and do posting. I don't know what I did wrong.
    You imported accounts and URLs?
  • yes,

but after an hour it started. So maybe some other problem it went okay.
    During running it some times logeins to submit but sometimes registers. I don't know why. I have check there to create just 1 account. Should I make it 0 so it will just logeins and submits?
    You should not be able to set it 0...1 has to be there at minimum.
  • If I copy all accounts from 1 project .static file and paste in 2nd project's .static tab in this way is it possible to save all my projects in 1 .static file?
    you can do a right click on all projects and choose modify project->merge... That would have the same effect.
  • then it asks to delete merged projects or not.
    If I delete all my accounts will be automatically trasfered into 1 main project?
    yes
    I got your email and replied to that!? I am sick at home (having a cold) but will check your project once back in office.

Anyway using accounts for another project is easy. Follow the basic steps:
    1. Export of accounts is done be right click on a project->modify project->Export->account data
    2. Import it the same way to another project  and when asked to submit to those accounts click YES.

However make sure your accounts are not of Jomla K2 type and a few others as those accounts will overwrite the posted link (profile link only).