Skip to content

How do i create unlimited email accounts using a domain

Can anyone of you tell me how to create unlimited email accounts using domain for feeding ser
If you can provide me a video tutorial it would be gr

Comments

• I was wondering if the catch-all-email is so cheap (domainname and hosting fee)  why everyone still buy email account from somebody else?

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    From what I understand, eventually your domain gets banned by most sites.
  • @Brandon Thats the major reason if you are submitting to the same list over and over again.

I have been using it for the past few months and so far all is going well.

But I also feel that buying bulk emails such as Yahoo email is better.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Yeah, once your root starts getting on various blacklists it's at least partially shot. Besides that, depending on your volume and strategy...you can run into issues with your host from either too much bulk email activity or spam complaints...and they disable your catchall function or for more extreme instances they may even nuke your acct altogether.

I'm still actually looking for the best hosts to get catchall domains on strictly for this purpose.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @kashifM why is yahoo better? That's what I use currently. We spend just shy of $100/month on emails.
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    Catchall Emails on IP-Diversified Domains is the best option to go for I guess.

@Brandon
    Please check your PM
  • Namecheap gives you a free forwarding/catchall address with each domain. You can use a wildcard "*" to make it a catchall then forward to a gmail, yahoo or whatever email domain. 

That being said I use seospartans email set up. It's cheap and they work.