Skip to content

Not working at all?

My gsa captcha breaker is not working at all? It just stoped all of a sudden. It seems like its not connecting with the program for some reason.... GSA is running, but the captcha breaker does not do anything. How can i fix this problem ASAP??

Comments

• edited February 2015
    try this

restart both programs...but before starting "run as admin" first. do this for both programs
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    It's hard to say without knowing how you have it setup. When you click the test button in SER is it communicating fine with CB? 

Things to try: 

1) Close SER, right click on desktop icon > run as administrator.

2) Make sure in your project options its set to use all captcha services

3) Make sure you have working proxies. Someone had the same issue recently and in the end it ended up being their proxies were dead.
  • It started working again, but for some reason i leave it on all night and it only goes through 100 captchas when it used to do 1000....? Its really weird... Any way to fix this?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Are you referring to the log window limiting the captchas? You can right click in the captcha log window and uncheck "limit log to 100". I'm not sure if that's what you meant? 
  • no that is not checked. It's just running really weird. I have 15 campaigns running 4 at a time with the scheduler. When i used to hit start it would automatically send stuff the the captcha breaker, not i hit start and nothing even happens in captcha breaker for like 15 min but SER is running just fine....But when i get back in the morning after 8 hours i see that it only ran through a couple capchas.... any ideas??
  • @sven i cannot get this captcha breaker to work at all? I turned off my firewall, deleted norton, reset all settings to normal and reconnected all my accounts. Its like SER is not connecting with it for some reason? can someone please help me fix as i can not run any campaigns without this working??!?
  • PLEASEEEEEEEE :)
  • I really need help, SER has been running for almost 25min with not 1 captcha sent to captcha breaker. I have tried everything on my end and cannot get it to work. can someone pleasae help me fix this nightmare!! Im literally stuck and i could not build links for almost a week already!
  • edited May 2019
    maybe this log will help?? Is something wrong?? : https://pastebin.com/n0RiLs28

• IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited February 2015
    What version of gsa ser do you have? What ver CB? What windows? Did you reinstall CB?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    All I see is SER searching and getting no results. I would check your proxies to make sure they are working.