Skip to content

Indexing service

Please anyone can recommend me one indexing service wich can have more then 27% indexing rate?
I don't want advices from affiliates and sellers, just users like me can help me.
I use WAC so I want a service wich can give me good results with low content (WAC or KM).

Thank you.

Comments

• aquaticmineralsaquaticminerals Planet of the Apes
    hello Idontknow i used to use wac content before and i found it not indexing very well at all, try a different type of content and make sure to include images and video inside your article.

another possibility is your target websites you try to post to,if they are spammed dont expect any indexer to index them, even if they become indexed they probably provide little to no link juice!

i use an indexing service which is on this forum and i have found them to be the best for my articles with lots of testing but i make sure that i do my best in providing good quality content and they are coming from good link sources which are unspammed...

the service i use i also use to index my pbn sites and they become indexed within 1 day of submitting them, almost 100% success rate! this just means that if i provide the indexer with good quality backlinks, it will save me resources and time and effort.
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited February 2015
    I have sites with tousand of pages and were indexed without indexing service after 2 weeks.
    I don't belive there are target sites free from spam, I had list with 20 millions of domains, so all are spammed.

What content do you say? My WAC provide me images and movies but I didn't used movies.
    Give me another content software wich works for you.

• aquaticmineralsaquaticminerals Planet of the Apes
    im sorry but if thousands of your pages are indexed with not using an indexer service why would you want to use an indexing service? the way i see it is an indexing service is an aid to my seo, it helps me and speeds up my ranking times alot!

if all of your lists are spammed i would suggest deleting them because they are worthless and most probably provide no link juice and is probably why you dont rank... just a thoight.

i really cant advise you on what is the best content because what works for me could not work for you.. we can have different niches, this means different content, you must test this for yourself really..
    edited February 2015
    So you use no software for content?
    I know quality I need to index without service but for me to provide tousand of pages of good content for ser is to expensive.
    I want low content indexing service, don't want after I read affiliates that say 80% indexing rate after I pay them tell me that are low backlinks.
    Yes, I can index good links with no indexing service but is much work and money. Low quality links I can index them almost like indexing services I paid.
    I had also premium lists, same quality, I don't have time and money to pay list providers and after that to sort them.

Please send me on private your index service if you can.
  • KontentMachine seems great and professional, still need to give them a try.
  • Sorry but also low rate of indexing.
    How much you have?
  • Express Indexer. Someone just recently did a good test on all the top indexers and Express Indexer came out top. I use them and have done for 6+ months. Very very good.
    edited February 2015
    Did you test yourself or just give money and belive that is good like 6 months ago?
    Told you I use wac or KM or wordai not manually content. For premium content I can index myself.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited February 2015
    @Idontknow - Personally, I use instantlinkindexer, but @judderman is a reputable guy who knows what he's talking about, so if he's saying that its a good service, then it's fair to say that it probably is. :)
    edited February 2015
    Thank you @2take2.
    I used few services including what  @JudderMan mention ,
    Can you tell me your indexing rate @2Take2? All I want is for contextual links.
  • @idontknow no I don't test any more, I did at the start, but now I just look at my rankings. They are going up from having more indexed backlinks than before, this makes me money, therefore, having Express Indexer indirectly makes me money. If I stop seeing rankings or new sites don't rank as quickly as I expect, then I'll look into my proxy provider/indexer/projects/setup/servers etc and see if there are any anomalies.  

I use WordAi and WAC.
  • Thank you @JudderMan.
  • @Idontknow - I normally see around 60% indexing after 30 days with (T1) content from KM3 posted on the contextual platforms that SER posts to.

That said, posting to better quality sites, with better quality / more unique content would see higher rates, so I guess it's all pretty subjective really.....

edited February 2015
    You are gold, thank you!
    I had one site with thounsand of pages and I have index rate about 60-70%, no indexing service.
    I belive you have great content. I will try agan instantlinkindexer , I did before and client service was good but low result for me.
    How can I filter good sites? PR filter?
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited February 2015
    No worries.

Personally, I don't use any filters what so ever, but if you really wanted to filter your urls for quality, then (although, not perfect) bulk checking them with majestic before importing them into SER would probably be your best bet. I guess it depends on your SEO strategy though.