Skip to content

Facebook Page indexed but won't rank for KW

I've build a Facebook Page around 3 weeks ago.
Published 5 posts on them witch each 100-200 words.
Long Descr. 200 words
Short Descr. 100 Words

KW is in URL, Title, Name anywhere!
Really good OnPage with around 100 likes. ( doesn't matter Ive read )

Wait till the pages were indexed.

Fired up GSA with Contexual and social bookmark spam.
List was freshly scraped and every backlink that was made has low OBL and is the most HQ as possible for spam.

Alright, the problem is my FB won't show anywhere in the serps for the KW im targetting! AFTER 3 Weeks!
Had a good link structure and goood onpage seo! My niche is really Low comp and there are 2 other facebook pages ranking #2 and #3 which doesnt have likes onpage seo or backlinks at all...

It would be great if my page where in 200-300 but my page is nowhere...

Any ideas?
I've categorized it as an community.

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I'm sure you'll need to wait longer than 3 weeks.
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    ^^^ Agreed
  • WIth my testing if competition is over 300k in SERPs you need 3-4 weeks or longer in some cases - if you see other Newb Affiliates going after same keyword don't worry they will stop in the end (buying links from fiverr haha) then you can take #1 spot!

Chill and let SER do its magic then go for even easier niches :D

I'm doing some in 1hr!
  • s3ctums3ctum Deutschland
    Yes I'm actually aiming really easy niches.
    But I mean my facebook pages simply won't index for the aimed KW. The site is indexed but not for an certain KW..
  • like everyone else has said, you need to wait a few weeks mate
  • This is the kind of mistake I would make. Perhaps you're more on top of things but wanted to suggest that you check your privacy settings for your page. I had a fb page I was scratching my head over as well for a client and discovered they didn't have the privacy set to public. Switching the privacy setting seemed solve the problem nicely.
  • The same thing happened to me!   It never showed up for a year almost with tons of Backlinks.  It was a regular page with lots of friends.    I converted it to a local business fan page.  Now it ranks pretty dam well.  It was banned by Google.