Skip to content

Add Advanced Keyword Density Filter

In Keywords Filter we have the option to search in "Visible text". A good option could be to also have a keyword density only for "Visible text", so we can sellect any/all options in "Search in:"

and special option for "Search in: Visible text"

Option 1: "At least # keywords must be present in "Visible text" "

Option 2: Keywords density in "visible text" like this one:
 for 1 word keyword:     % (% from all content)
 for 2 word keywords:    %
 for 3 word keywords:    %
 for 4 word keywords:    %
 for 5+ word keywords:   %
OR
 for 1 word keyword:     keywords
 for 2 word keywords:    keywords
 for 3 word keywords:    keywords
 for 4 word keywords:    keywords
 for 5+ word keywords:   keywords

Is it possible to have above options? because at this moment if we select:
Search in:
Visible text
anywhere in url

and also select also say:
"At least 3 keywords must be present"

Chances to get url's with "At least 3 keywords must be present" anywhere in url are very low.
So, an option to have Keywords Density in "visible text" will solve the problem to filter much better results

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sounds like an overkill to configure this. Also this might be good for your special case I don't see that it will be used very often. Actually people don'T even use the current options here a lot.
  • Ok @Sven, thanks for the answer, but sometimes less means more. Out of my tests a link coming from an indexed page with relevant keyword optimization inside the content has way more power compared with a link from a page with in-url or in-title keyword.
  • It will be great to have this feature. Is very usefull.
    Great idea Maroso!
  • It will be great to have this options in GSA.
    Thanks
  • Agree fully with @Maroso2602, keyword revelant content will be more powerfull. Please, add it Sven.
  • seems to be good concept, if possible, plz incorporate.
  • @Sven now after more members are interested in this options, do you think that it's possible to add at least one of the above requests?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry no, there are already options to get what you want. Maybe not as into that detail but when I add your % stuff, it will be to complicated to configure for everyone. At least I see no option makeing it clear.