Skip to content

GSA SER SERP #1 #2 Or First Page

Hello To All High SEO Export With Only GSA SER Can Possible To make first Page Of Google WithOut Using FCS?

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    You steal a list from a list seller here and now you also want information on how to rank? GTFO
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited February 2015
    Yes, you can.
    But I saw you don't have 10k verified yet with a good list you must have already this number, but...
    Let's see who can give you some help now :)
  • Not good to steal list dark007.

Trevor, did he steal from you?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited February 2015
    @IdentifiedURLs Not that I know of. The first list he was asking about here that he stole was the list from Ron (Serlists)

He also said he purchased a list from serverifiedlists, not sure how true that is but that's the list he has now also. If he did buy it i'm sure he is sharing it with others already.
  • Yes, thank you for pointing out.

I did find that thread and made a comment in it. Thats terrible what they did.
  • I don't steal any list from anyone here and I buy SEO strategy from Kevin B Thanks For All Comment's Nobady Can Stop Me Take Breath Lol
  • @dark007 don't PM me. Stop stealing people's lists and stop spamming this forum. Reported.
  • @judderMan Sorry But why you are telling me I'm stealing list What Proff you have that I steal list I allready have PDF cuz I'm lazy to ready that's why I'm asking people tell me tolutorial here:)
  • @dark007 please stop make fun of us. Soon I belive will report you if you not stop that.
    You told us that you have a list from a frend.