Skip to content

Email accounts appear to fail - Yahoo pop3

These are recently purchased accounts. Testing them in GSA shows them as failed. And I often get this error message in my log:

12:47:08: [-] POP3 Login failed - -ERR [AUTH] (#AUTH401) Incorrect username or password.

I am still putting up verifieds (not as many as I'd like) so I'm not sure if I should ignore this message? It seems to have been going on for a week or 2 now. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Comments

• hotmailaccounthotmailaccount buybulkaccount.com
    Hi, just sent me some failed yahoos, i'll check for you.
  • Thanks for the offer, but I just decided to switch to seospartans catch all emails and so far I'm really digging the service.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    yeah..im having the same problem with my yahoo emails
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    Same problem here, only seemed to have started since the last update of SER, maybe a coincidence?
  • I am also having same problems since last two updates
    all emails of mine are of yahoo pop3
  • For that error is about proxy.
    I use just yahoo emails and are good.
  • me too, i have no problems at all. (no proxy for email)
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    @IDontKnow I'm using Yahoo emails, no proxy for checking!! Your user ID says it all "you don't know" .... Problem only started with the latest last 2 updates of SER
  • have you checked is email password is not "scrambeled"? While ago, for no reason password in emails chenged.
  • If you chek manually,that email is still working or not? Sometimes your Ip is blocked by yahoo, same as proxy.