GSA Indexer
GSA Captcha Breaker
Scrapebox
Kontent Machine
10 x dedicated proxies
20 x shared proxies
3 x CPU/3GB RAM VPS
200 x hotmail accounts

I have Tier 1 links already (about 40), so setup Tier 2 to post to those links.
Then had Tier 3 and Tier 4, with secondary links going into each tier.
I set Tier 2,3 & 4 to only post an article once.
I bought a list from SER lists, and set it into the "identified" list and removed all search engines.
I generated some articles from KM and started everything off.

How does this look?

I am a bit confused about KM. It seems to only generate 20 articles and GSA reports I am out of articles.
How do i generate more without creating duplicate content?
Should I enable "Mix articles to a new one" on Tier 3+4?
Should I submit an article more than 1 time on Tier 3+4?

The lists appear to have run all the way through for Tier 2 and I only got 120 verified.
Is that normal with this kind of setup?

Comments

• 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited February 2015
    Hi there,

I'm going to assume that the 40 tier1 properties you've already set up are web2s or something that you've built manually?

If so, the diagram will work, but you could probably trim it down to just a single tier2 of contextual links pointing at those t1 properties, and then either use an indexing service, or point a spam tier at that second tier.

Unless it's a difficult niche, there's really not much need to go any deeper then that, at least not in my opinion anyway (although a lot will depend on your overall strategy as to how well it works). Also, you can use the scheduled submission feature in the project 'options' tab to post articles multiple times on each domain in order to make up the numbers in your lower tiers if you need to.

WRT KM, you can generate as many articles as you like and save them to a folder on your hard drive using the build and export feature, selecting the GSA template. Then use the autofill (under tools in the gsa project 'article manager' tab) to upload a few of them and auto fill all the other fields. You could also just use a macro and pull them directly from the folder, but that's probably not necessary for you at this time.

Also, remember to check the bit that says something like 'do not submit the same article more than..' in the same project tab, or you will start getting warnings saying that you've run out. This doesn't need to be checked if you're using spun content.

And finally, you should be able to get a lot more links than that from our lists, depending on the filters you use. Personally, I don't use any for tier 2 as I've not found it makes any difference and just restricts my ability to build links, but test it for yourself and see what you prefer.

Hope it helps.
  • bmanbman United States
    Hey 2Take2.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

I am working in a competitive niche, but also just trying to perfect the optimum setup for future projects.
    You are correct, the Tier 1 is manually submitted Web2.0 content. All uniquely created, on dofollow sites.
    I have limited Tier 2 to PR2+. Tier 3 to PR1+ and Tier 4 to PR0+.
    Those Tiers are only submitting to Articles, Doc Share, Web2.0 and Wiki's, with dofollow and contextual links.

For the Secondary links pointing to each tier, I have enabled Blog comments, indexer, trackback and URL shortner.
    The secondary links are racking up some big numbers (7k verified, 15k submitted) in 24 hours.
    Should I add any other type of links?
    If so, what KM content should I use for those secondary links?

For the KM advice, I do have the tick box checked for "do not submit the same article...".
    So with my spun KM content, I don't need this ticked?

Sorry for the n00b questions!
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited February 2015
    Hi,

No worries, you're welcome.

As I said, for the time being I'd lose the t3 and 4 as you don't seem to have the resources to build them out to a meaningful size. Just concentrate on building the t2 out instead, and you should probably add 'social network' into the mix as well.

You could also add image comment, forum, and guestbook to your secondary links, but it's up to you. For content, just use the autofill that I mentioned before, and TBH the tier1 KM template seems to work fine for everything.

Also, uncheck that 'do not submit....' box if you're using spun content (sorry if my last post wasn't clear).
  • Hi 2take2, I like your replies. I would like to know your opinion about something, more precisely about anchor, this part is very confusing for me. So, in bman's case, having a tier 1 manually built, all web2.0s, how would you set up the anchors? Would you make all of them exact anchors? What about domain and generic anchors? If you set only on exact anchor texts how will google see that? Because you will have 40 referring domains all with exact anchors.
    Thank you.
  • bmanbman United States
    edited February 2015
    Hi 2Take2,

Thanks for the pointers. I am going to concentrate on building the Tier 2 out first and go from there.
    I have added social network to Tier 2.

How do I get that Tier to re-look at the list and post on the social networks, without double posting?
    Also, with 40 Tier 1's, how many Tier 2's am I aiming for?
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited February 2015
    @banel - I don't tend to use web2s like that (with exact match anchors), but to be honest, if you only had 40 linking to your site you could pretty much set the anchors how you like, as you're unlikely to trip any filters. However, it kind of begs the question as to why you would only have web2s pointing at your site in the first place, when there's so many other options available.

@bman - I wouldn't worry about it too much, as a couple of links from the same sites to your tier1 isn't going to hurt them. In fact, you should probably be posting multiple times on each property to get the numbers.

WRT how many links to point at your tier1 it really depends, and TBH there's several different schools of thought about it. Some people like to blast the crap out of them, but personally, I'm of the opinion that anything less than around 100 per url isn't enough, and anything more than 1000 is probably too many.

Don't just take my word for it though, experiment a bit and see what works for you, and also remember that you can also link to them with other stuff, not just GSA SER.
  • bmanbman United States
    Thanks!

I am having big problems with getting my links verified in Tier 2.
    With those settings above, I had 2000 submitted.
    Of those 2000, I got 8 verified! Any ideas why it is so poor?

I have 200 hotmail email accounts, 10 yahoo accounts and 200 gmail accounts using the . trick to make multiple addresses from one email account.
    I'm lost!
  • On low verifieds, have you updated GSA SER lately?

If so, you might want to roll back and test those T2's again
  • bmanbman United States
    How do I re verify submissions that failed verification?