Skip to content

Is Spamvilla a FRAUD?

I contacted Kelvin via skype on thursday and he promised me that I will receive my order within 24 hours.

Since then 5 days has passed and I didn't get my order by now

needless to say that Kelvin ignores all my messages

I placed a dispute on paypal - Kelvin if you see this please refund me promptly!

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I cancelled all my services with them ages ago.
  • He is slow sometimes, but the service isn't bad.

Probably he is relaxing somewhere in Thailand, and enable accounts when he's back.

I remember I signed up and got my account after 7 days (however he extended subscription for that period).
  • In 2 days paypal's dispute will escelate.. I wish him fun in thailand
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I've talked with him multiple times suggesting that he focuses on managing the business and hiring employees. He tries to do everything himself and the customer service aspect is the first to fail. As @Crownvic said, the service is good, but support isn't. @Spamvilla
  • I also cancel, does not offer service, right now it fails much, misses almost nothing, is a waste, I am going to use that money in a solve captcha text
  • noted, I checked his services lately 
    Good for me I saw this post
  • An update - 8 days has passed after ordering and seller didnt contact me since even once
  • This happens way too often with Spamvilla.

It's a shame because when it works it's good. Even if Kelvin doesn't answer all emails/support tickets, a blanket email saying there are problems wouldn't be too difficult and would take <2 mins to do. Even I have time to send one email a day and I'm really really fupping busy.
  • An update - 12 days has passed since ordering and seller didn't contact me since even once

It looks like a complete scam, avoid for your own good
  • moonshine please email me at kkelvinchamp@gmail.com with your registered email id with us i will refund you asap i had an accident thats why i was i was unavailable but now i m quite recovered and started to work again 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • My email is djyoavb at gmail please refund today
  • Hi refund is done please close this thread thank you

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited January 2015
    Thanks for the refund
    This thread has some honest reviews on your service from several members and it shouldn't be taken off...
  • One thing I would like to say is that Kelvin has always been fair to me and provides an amazing service.

I really hope he considers hiring someone to do customer service as Brandon suggested to him. He would have double the customers today if he did that.
  • Thanks james

i know customer service is the area we need to improve a lot i m working on it also there is a major break through coming tonight,

Our new update coming today will make all rest services outdated for recaptcha solving 
    wait for announcement via email and our sales thread as well solving is faster then any other service with new udpdate and accuracy too !!!

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @Spamvilla kindly reply to my support ticket #953518
  • Has always been pretty easy to work with. It's not lightning fast customer service but what do you expect from a service of this kind.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Cancelled my service with them -- support is a joke
  • anyone hear about the update yet?
  • Anyone else having issues logging in at the moment?
  • can't login too
  • I can't login too

• When it is online, it works good, but when it start to be offline, you never know when it will be online. Really, people in 2015 still use spamvilla?
  • I've had to cancel them as well.

It seemed good for a while and then it would go downhill. I decided for the amount of time it was down/wrong, I could just run GSA CB and get more LPM
  • edited May 2015
    @Spamvilla   

by Please activate my account, check the tickeks. Page est month day 7 and I aim for 30$ per month. Yousend a copy of Paypal with the payment made.

The service is medium good, but you support leaves much to be desired. Already I don't think giving moreopportunities. If not it fixes me this in 48 hours claim and I raise a dispute in paypal not having received thekeys.

I not only use their service, I use reverseproxies + captcha tronix + CB and at the end of the line imagetyperzso that do me not so much needIf it does not support I cancel claim and do you see everyone in this forumthat are not worth the service.

I already have enough with that sometimes the service to stop.

dates

Detalles de transacción

Pago periódico enviado (N.º de Id. 03N59596A1065703E) Ver detalles
    Puede ver todos sus pagos periódicos en Pagos con aprobación previa.
    Nombre del vendedor:
    Kelvin@TM
    Correo electrónico del vendedor:
    kkelvinchamp@gmail.com

Best regards
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    The short answer is YES. I used, but i made a full refund. Avoid!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The service worked fine couple of days ago, but now I can't login to their API from GSA captcha breaker. Anyone currently experiencing the same problem?
  • I created an application for Kelvin a good while ago to show the level of accuracy of his service. I was quite impressed with the overall outcome.
  • Service is still shit at the moment. Sort it out Kelvin.