Skip to content

[C&B] Churn&Burn on new properties in 2015?

Hi!

Some months ago it was possible to register new domain and send a lot of contextual links within some day to rank good for a low-mid comp keywords. Nowadays I have a problem with ranking any new properties... They are indexed but didn't rank at any targeted keywords - only for domain name...

Is this new Google algorithm or I doing something wrong? Any tips would be appreciated.

PS. I am talking about fresh, new properties, without a history.

Comments

• Stepped aside from illogical Churn&Burn for quite some time.
    GSA can be smart link building system if you know how to use it right.
    Combine it with some WEB 2.0 service, can be SEREngines for example.
    I am not telling you Churn&Burn don't work.
    I am just telling you - You can do it better, you know.
  • Why are you thinking that C&B is illogical? Good content always gather a lot of links so how Google can detect if content is good (viral?) or is it only trashy thing made for C&B purposes?

I know that with GSA and web 2.0's I can made very well structure of links but this take time... i want to rank some niche ASAP for some reasons - your method will not work, Aleksandrius, am I wrong?
  • Churn&Burn can succeed, however his life is short.
    I don't know what ASAP is, but you will still need a week or two.
    So, the question is, do you want your site to last.
    If you do, here is how I do it and what I propose you can do as well.
    Build a new domain and make a 301 redirect to your old one.
    Sometimes I even insert content to make it look natural and make 301 after a week or two.
    Then "Churn&Burn" this domain.
    It will pass from 85% to 90% of the link juice after the 301.
    Safety comes with a reasonable price.
    Continue building a good quality links to your original site.
    If something happens, you can remove the 301 anytime.
    Hope I helped.
    Good luck

• I didn't noticed any serp movement after linkbuilding to 301 targeted to brand new, fresh domain which is indexed but not rank any keyword on serps (all KW aren't in top500) last time...

BTW: ASAP = as soon as possible.

• uplo4dder it's quite possible if you didn't link the fresh domain.
  • I also tried to blast a fresh .COM domain directly with a lot of anchors (60+) - without any success... All keywords are not of the top 500 in Google and for me, that's weird.

Really, I don't know what's going on... :(

• edited February 2015
    Guys I used to churn and burn for big keywords, I have to tell you currently its not like it was before. Not that easy to do now. Its been like this for months.
  • @jpvpr90 exactly, 1 year back everything went a lot more "smooth" . These days SER still influences the search engines properly, but it takes a bit longer for it to bring what was achievable 1 year back within 2 weeks.
  • Okay, maybe it'll be a stupid question but I don't want to blown all of my domains... If I have to wait some more time - i'll be waiting but please tell me one thing:

How much links (S/V) do you building these days (compared to C&B in the past) to achieve results in the future? Build a lot of links and indexing them with e.g. InstantLinkIndexer doesn't make any sens - G will throw my sites away from SERPS before they get ranked...
  • aquaticmineralsaquaticminerals Planet of the Apes
    I have been building around 70,000 verified links per day and using expressindexer and im ranking sites in 2-3 weeks no problem.
  • @aquaticminerals - you achieved these kind of results in 2015? You are building 70k V links/day to a fresh domain or maybe via 301 redirect by old domain with strong backlinks profile?

PS. 70k V a day? You're using all engines, not only contextuals, right?

Thanks for reply!
  • @aquaticminerals - How are you achieving 70,000 verified links per day.

Any tips?

:)
  • aquaticmineralsaquaticminerals Planet of the Apes
    @uplo4dder fresh domain, contextual 1st tier with reposts...

@mrlinks reposting..
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited February 2015
    As already said, it normally takes a couple of weeks +, but it's still possible to rank top 10 in a few days, especially if it's a low comp term.

This is / was a brand new EMD that hit top 10 in google.com in 5 days.

Note, the chart is just to illustrate a point, as we all know ranking charts are meaningless without the traffic / sales data to go with them. :)

• Hi @deniro72, I'm not going to go into too many details for obvious reasons, but for C&B I mostly only build contextuals with SER, and I don't half step with the quantities. If you want to go after bigger keywords, then you'll probably need to throw some other stuff in the mix too though, or at least that's what I've found anyway.

If you build say 10 emds and spam them in different ways you'll soon get a feel for what works, then take the winners, look at what you did, build another 10 and try to refine the process until you get your strategy down. :)

Most of the info you need is already scattered around on the forum anyway, you just need to piece it all together. lol

Note: If you just throw up a crappy site with poorly optimised content (like most people do) it probably wont work well, making your results much more hit and miss, and harder to de-cipher. Get good at onpage, even if it's just for a 1 pager.
  • aquaticminerals How many reposts on the same domain please? All on the same account or new accounts?
  • I think what works these day on fresh domains or aged domains is a strong PBN link with exact anchor phrase and GSA blast with more or less generic to get your ratio down.